4 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Hendon ? Southwick ? Fullwel ? ??

Cheers.

I can tell your not from sunlun, it's not Southwick, it's suddick it's never pronounced Southwick cos that's posh ?

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, sandymere said:

I'd say in all likelihood it's more likely a wallabie rather than a big cat in the UK but  in reality its a common or garden  moggy. 

that would make sense as wallabies have been spotted in Devon on numerous occasions

• Haha 1
27 minutes ago, greg64 said:

that would make sense as wallabies have been spotted in Devon on numerous occasions

I ran wallabies with a lurcher as a lad, not overly sporting and I'd walk by these days but as a lad I'd run anything. Last one i saw was squashed on the A5 north of beds last year so at least they exist in the UK. Not many but a few isolated populations that are known, studied filmed etc.

It's odd there's only a few hundred but plenty of clears picture plus wildlife makers filming them.

Edited by sandymere
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, sandymere said:

I ran wallabies with a lurcher as a lad, not overly sporting and I'd walk by these days but as a lad I'd run anything. Last one i saw was squashed on the A5 north of beds last year so at least they exist in the UK. Not many but a few isolated populations that are known, studied filmed etc.

It's odd there's only a few hundred but plenty of clears picture plus wildlife makers filming them.

i just read an article on them and apparently there is a mob around the Hemyock and Dunkeswell region of Devon

• Like 1
1 hour ago, sandymere said:

If there were  big cats of a population that could be self maintaining in places like Gloucestershire we would have a multitude of  irrefutable evidence in the form of mobile cameras, cctv, cubs being found, road kill and lots of dead sheep. As we have none of these the reality is there is no such population. Take Slimbridge WWT, having a large area of reasonably undisturbed land packed full of tasty morsels to attract a feline predator,  deer, geese, ducks etc. But in spite of it having been studied by expert naturalist for many years  there is no evidence of big cats frequenting the place. Yet a little brown bird blown of course from America, almost indistinguishable from a sparrow, will be spotted, recorded etc within minutes of its arrival. 

So no records in the thousands of camera traps across the county and no presence in the multitude of well studied and monitored wildlife areas in the county. No road kill, no cubs ever found,  etc etc.

I can’t really be that arsed when all the stay in doors types start sticking there expert opinions in, but just to shut you up for a minute here is the head of the wallaby ??and a road kill just for you but none of it will change the opinions of fools ??let’s see what shite you can come out with now ?

9FE9EDD6-CE21-475F-905C-52CB15EB7C63.png

2C733A8C-257E-4669-96DA-B5F23120EC06.png

14 minutes ago, sandymere said:

There are 1000s of them you idiot and they aren’t very allusive but hey you new that before trying to use them as an example,it’s really hard for me to believe that any of you people are out and about , more like a bunch of old has beens in a home moaning and disputing everything just because it’s all you have left but hey knock yourself out ??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
7 minutes ago, Greyman said:

There are 1000s of them you idiot and they aren’t very allusive but hey you new that before trying to use them as an example,it’s really hard for me to believe that any of you people are out and about , more like a bunch of old has beens in a home moaning and disputing everything just because it’s all you have left but hey knock yourself out ??

Agree, bit of a silly comparison.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, shaaark said:

Agree, bit of a silly comparison.

why is it the only bit of that photo that did look out of place to me was the thickness of its tail so a wallaby would explain that and is quite likely given that theres lots in Devon

• paulus locked this topic