• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

I do wonder why people who are so determined not to believe in the possibility of big cats loose in the UK are equally determined to continue to deride those who do. Why is it so important to continually impress an opinion that cannot actually be proved? I don't believe in God, but I respect the right of others to believe and I can't prove that I'm right in my opinion. So I avoid commenting on religious posts. 

The best you can say is that you have not seen proof or that you don't believe the evidence collected by those looking for for big cats. 

20 minutes ago, Francie said:

Lying hoor, many times ye slabbering to me sure about God?

16 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

I was talking about hypocrisy Francie. A good man of God does not make things up about people with differing views to his own. Turn the other cheek and all that.

I have to say francie is correct.  You have demeaned his religious beliefs, in the past. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
14 minutes ago, shaaark said:

I have to say francie is correct.  You have demeaned his religious beliefs, in the past. 

No, I have questioned his hypocricy. He has claimed to be a follower of Jesus which he may well be. But he does not always express opinions consistent with what that means. 

4 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

No, I have questioned his hypocricy. He has claimed to be a follower of Jesus which he may well be. But he does not always express opinions consistent with what that means. 

I'm quite sure that being a follower of Jesus means different things to the individual and what you think what should be deemed consistent opinions with of a particular faith might differ from that person 

• Like 4
50 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

I do wonder why people who are so determined not to believe in the possibility of big cats loose in the UK are equally determined to continue to deride those who do. Why is it so important to continually impress an opinion that cannot actually be proved? I don't believe in God, but I respect the right of others to believe and I can't prove that I'm right in my opinion. So I avoid commenting on religious posts. 

The best you can say is that you have not seen proof or that you don't believe the evidence collected by those looking for for big cats. 

You have it wrong mod .It’s not the person but the supposed proof that is in question .
Everybody is entitled to question everything ,it is the evolution of the human brain to question not just accept .

Those believing in either cats ,ghosts ,gods or fairies have that right ,of course they do but anyone who dosnt also has the right to question when that belief is put forward on an open forum for discussion .

What falls down in the majority of these discussions is the inability of the believer to provide proof we can all agree on to close the discussion in an adult way .

Those trying to put forward any amount of proof in a shall we say dubious area get frustrated which is met with more frustration from the opposition and it escalates .Worse still is the inability to answer straight forward requests but there tis .

I don’t avoid anything in my life ,everything is for discussion and unless there’s proof I can see hear or smell I dismiss it as hearsay .

Our minds undoubtedly play tricks on us as do our eyes but by actually breaking things down into moments the truth is never far away .

• Like 2
28 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

Haven't got the enthusiasm for a 'religious debate' with anyone, so I'll leave it there.

Apart from saying, Francie was also correct about what you said about the unvaxxed being treated, nay, shunned, by society!!  And you CAN'T wriggle out of that one, it's still on here for all to see, unless you've deleted it or whatever!!

• Like 2
48 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Francie comes across, to me, as someone with some strange opinions........but I'm sure he's a bloke I'd enjoy a pint and a craic with ?

Cheers.

How very dare you charts lol

Feelings mutual?

39 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Don’t upset Francie lads .He and I are still in discussion about a good price for my soul .

I want 5 large but he’s not convinced it’s worth that which upset's me ??

Haha very good fd 

25 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Haven't got the enthusiasm for a 'religious debate' with anyone, so I'll leave it there.

Apart from saying, Francie was also correct about what you said about the unvaxxed being treated, nay, shunned, by society!!  And you CAN'T wriggle out of that one, it's still on here for all to see, unless you've deleted it or whatever!!

???

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Nicepix said:

For once in many hundreds of pages on here their has been a bit of civility between fd and greyman . Why on earth would you come on and Stoke the fire on this thread . 

Im not that into who is who and who hates who on here but why would you antagonise him . Youve said you dont comment on religious posts when you know francie says that you have to him before . He literally posted it recently on katchums thread 

If this thread is ever going to drag itself out of the sewer it needs more conversation not confrontation

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Here's one. Why does Gloucester seem to be the epicentre of big cat sightings? Not only one species either, but several different species of cats, and numerous different sightings.

It seems to be a fairly common thing these days. These sightings confirmed by the experts. Most knowledgeable people on big cats, so therefore must be true.??

Think about it. Several different species, with sightings being common. Therefore, their must be hundreds of cats in Gloucester alone.  Are we talking thousands, or tens of thousands throughout the Country?

WWW.GLOUCESTERSHIRELIVE.CO.UK

'I said to my partner we have to turn around, I have just seen a big cat'

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, EDDIE B said:

Here's one. Why does Gloucester seem to be the epicentre of big cat sightings? Not only one species either, but several different species of cats, and numerous different sightings.

It seems to be a fairly common thing these days. These sightings confirmed by the experts. Most knowledgeable people on big cats, so therefore must be true.??

Think about it. Several different species, with sightings being common. Therefore, their must be hundreds of cats in Gloucester alone.  Are we talking thousands, or tens of thousands throughout the Country?

WWW.GLOUCESTERSHIRELIVE.CO.UK

'I said to my partner we have to turn around, I have just seen a big cat'

Must be where minter gets his numbers from, since when were lynx a tan colour anyway as thought they were tabby

• paulus locked this topic