17 hours ago, Welsh_red said:

It would be great if you two did actially met up. I wouldnt expect either of you to change your mind but it would at least give the pair of you a insight into the other rather than on a computer screen 

Mate look back over the thread, I,ve offered and offered have even offered lads a bed for the night at mine if they had to travel far and DC is the only one to respond, I have always turned up on time when lads have arranged to meet me and never betrayed anyone’s secrets or gone back on there land etc yet I,m the one called a bullshitter, the university is 21 miles which is 42 minutes from FD house yet on the occasions he has been invited to come along, he just said no point your all liars, so what more can I do, the sad part is he knows I’m right and I think he would love to have a look and get involved which is why he can’t leave this alone but he is just to proud or arrogant to admit it??

4 hours ago, micky said:

I honestly believe that people who claim to see big cats  in the wilds of Great Britain have serious problems with their Vision  ! in fact i think that they  would have trouble on putting their Dunces Caps on the right way up .

Says the bloke that just started a thread to say he’s on his 4th jab but still caught the disease he’s been vaccinated against 4 times ffs, think If anyone needs a hand sorting there dunce cap out it’s quite obvious who it is ??

• Like 1

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Mate look back over the thread, I,ve offered and offered have even offered lads a bed for the night at mine if they had to travel far and DC is the only one to respond, I have always turned up on time when lads have arranged to meet me and never betrayed anyone’s secrets or gone back on there land etc yet I,m the one called a bullshitter, the university is 21 miles which is 42 minutes from FD house yet on the occasions he has been invited to come along, he just said no point your all liars, so what more can I do, the sad part is he knows I’m right and I think he would love to have a look and get involved which is why he can’t leave this alone but he is just to proud or arrogant to admit it??

Says the bloke that just started a thread to say he’s on his 4th jab but still caught the disease he’s been vaccinated against 4 times ffs, think If anyone needs a hand sorting there dunce cap out it’s quite obvious who it is ??

A very weak reply from someone  who revels in  distorting the facts and evading the  questions. Please try harder

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Greyman said:

Can’t tell if your talking to me or yourself now, I’d go and get checked you may have long covid by the sounds of things but don’t feel bad we’ve all been tricked before just not 4 times ????

You  are still struggling !! as said before Lie harder .

15 minutes ago, micky said:

You  are still struggling !! as said before Lie harder .

Your also more than welcome to come and meet me before going down the road of name calling it’s easier to call someone a liar if you have the decency to look them in the eye but I,ll not be holding my breath, if it weren’t for the decent people I speak to and meet via pm I wouldn’t even bother engaging with idiots like yourself,  anyways thanks for an hours amusement but I,m off on my travels again so probably won’t be responding for a bit,                 fool me once more fool you fool me twice more fool me, but fool you four times ????????????

• Like 1

You’ve asked me many times to visit this university Paul  and each  time I’ve declined .Being in  a room full of people who believe in this topic would be like you being in a room of non believers all telling you they ain’t there .

The very best form of introduction for me would someone who has no skin in the game ,neutral .

Youve put up some of the evidence from the university I’m sure you have and I’ve been  quiet each time as despite it being evidence of cats it dosnt tell me it’s from so called British cats and I’m sorry but I think it’s fabricated and twisted to suit .

Unless the gov is paying for the study then someone is funding the research .Be an eye opener to see who it is and why .

Someone said ,Sandy I think that you take stuff too personally and I agree .None of my questions are aimed personally at you and relate to proof you’ve been given by others .

Its not a criticism of you that anything you are given isn’t as it seems mate so please don’t think every post is a personal attack as it isn’t .

I honestly hope we can one day get away from the name calling and petty point scoring and discuss rationally but to do so you might need to accept one or two things you put up arnt the proof others would have you believe .

We will sort a night after this fog if your still interested and like I said you can leave with any amount of game as I’ve loads about .What I don’t want is animosity or any thoughts of getting equal from yourself because despite what you may think it may not end the way you wanted it too .

Regards FD 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

You’ve asked me many times to visit this university Paul  and each  time I’ve declined .Being in  a room full of people who believe in this topic would be like you being in a room of non believers all telling you they ain’t there .

The very best form of introduction for me would someone who has no skin in the game ,neutral .

Youve put up some of the evidence from the university I’m sure you have and I’ve been  quiet each time as despite it being evidence of cats it dosnt tell me it’s from so called British cats and I’m sorry but I think it’s fabricated and twisted to suit .

Unless the gov is paying for the study then someone is funding the research .Be an eye opener to see who it is and why .

Someone said ,Sandy I think that you take stuff too personally and I agree .None of my questions are aimed personally at you and relate to proof you’ve been given by others .

Its not a criticism of you that anything you are given isn’t as it seems mate so please don’t think every post is a personal attack as it isn’t .

I honestly hope we can one day get away from the name calling and petty point scoring and discuss rationally but to do so you might need to accept one or two things you put up arnt the proof others would have you believe .

We will sort a night after this fog if your still interested and like I said you can leave with any amount of game as I’ve loads about .What I don’t want is animosity or any thoughts of getting equal from yourself because despite what you may think it may not end the way you wanted it too .

Regards FD 

Mate if I was coming to you for a ruck I would be as upfront with you as I am about everything I’d not lure you out in false pretence and do the dirty it’s not me and none of this is serious enough for me to want to inflict serious injury on anybody, there is no body making money from this we are all just amateur enthusiasts, if there was coin to be made I would understand your scepticism but people are putting there own time and money on the line as well as reputations so that angle is a bit silly, I,m up to my neck at the moment have a house on the market am working 50/60 hrs a week as well as all the other stuff, so what I will say is if you are serious we can have a meet up in late spring and I will take you somewhere that is active, Which will involve you travelling to me you will be on camera as soon as you come through the gates so no need to worry or we can meet in a nearby cafe if that suites, grand kids coming down the jetty so I’m off not being rude have a think on it ??

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Sounds good to me mate .

I honestly am interested in it though it may not show at times .You’ll have to bear with me if I see something which I know to be false but I’m sure we will get on fine .

Spring it is then .

• Like 6

glad that's been put to bed.....?

now there's still some work to be done over on that leaving thread.....some naughty shit being banded about?...how much easier would it be if we all learned to just play the game? ? ?

• Like 9

I do wonder why people who are so determined not to believe in the possibility of big cats loose in the UK are equally determined to continue to deride those who do. Why is it so important to continually impress an opinion that cannot actually be proved? I don't believe in God, but I respect the right of others to believe and I can't prove that I'm right in my opinion. So I avoid commenting on religious posts. 

The best you can say is that you have not seen proof or that you don't believe the evidence collected by those looking for for big cats. 

6 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

I do wonder why people who are so determined not to believe in the possibility of big cats loose in the UK are equally determined to continue to deride those who do. Why is it so important to continually impress an opinion that cannot actually be proved? I don't believe in God, but I respect the right of others to believe and I can't prove that I'm right in my opinion. So I avoid commenting on religious posts. 

The best you can say is that you have not seen proof or that you don't believe the evidence collected by those looking for for big cats. 

Lying hoor, many times ye slabbering to me sure about God?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Francie said:

Lying hoor, many times ye slabbering to me sure about God?

I was talking about hypocrisy Francie. A good man of God does not make things up about people with differing views to his own. Turn the other cheek and all that.

• paulus locked this topic