5 minutes ago, BEARINATOR said:

Was that the one seen in bolam lakes about 2002 or something? remember in the late 90’s a bloke walking home in Morpeth swore he seen a lynx that hissed at him but the place had a massive badger sett and one of them hissing whilst you are drunk would make you think it was a big cat 

Mate .Take a second to look at that picture and maybe turn upside down ???It’s the arse end of a white tailed deer .

Is it drink a pint of port night or summat cos few seem well below par .

• Haha 2

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, EDDIE B said:

I don't buy that for a minute Greyman, sorry.  His story seems very plausible, and have no doubt that anyone pulling people up on their bullshit, within those groups, would be met with disdain, and would be quickly booted out for upsetting the apple cart.

Luckily we have one or two willing to do just that right here to balance out the status quo ?????and redress the negative ??

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, EDDIE B said:

I don't buy that for a minute Greyman, sorry.  His story seems very plausible, and have no doubt that anyone pulling people up on their bullshit, within those groups, would be met with disdain, and would be quickly booted out for upsetting the apple cart.              

in any of these crypto subjects, there are as you rightly say a lot of looneys and dreamers, cookie befriends these types to exploit them but I can assure you he’s as fake as anyone, he will cling to people that can increase his hits like forest gallant at the moment but then turn on them for more likes when there time is up, I actually met a guy some years ago that I quickly identified as a dreamer/fraud and f****d him off, a short time later he was in a documentary getting payed by his new mate before being stuck in the back and exposed for what he blatantly was, took me a few hours not a documentary to no the bloke wasn’t real but I didn’t need to publicly humiliate him for YouTube likes just distanced myself and moved on, but as I said I can see his appeal especially if your leaning towards what he’s preaching 

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Is the pic of the she cat and cubs available for public view yet Greyman .Genuine question ,written politely just for you .

You had the invite didn’t you ?you refused didn’t you,? Many times, how can I do anything to help you, when your hid indoors if you want me to come and see you as you keep claiming send me your address by pm i,ll pick you up and we can have a night out, dead simple polite answer, your call ??

2 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Any chance of a reply please Greyman 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

Mate .Take a second to look at that picture and maybe turn upside down ???It’s the arse end of a white tailed deer .

Is it drink a pint of port night or summat cos few seem well below par .

More nutters 

9 hours ago, Greyman said:

What the feck do your eyes see, only a retarded man nurse could mistake that for anything, it’s a blurry pic of a stick or some other bit of rubbish but totally irrelevant as evidence of anything it don’t even look foxlike if you squint ??

There’s 20 ambulances in the car park and a pool of piss needs mopping in a and e, and you expect us to come out clapping ??

What has any of this got to do with nurses?

I take it its the best you can muster in the way of insult?

The problem is you are so caught up in the whole idea of big cats that you actually identify with it. When someone questions  the reality it knocks your beliefs and you feel it as a personal insult rather than accepting it as part of a debate of a subject. I believe you generally feel hurt which then leads you to try to insult what you see as a protagonist to defend your ego. A very apt demonstration of cognitive dissonance. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I honestly believe that people who claim to see big cats  in the wilds of Great Britain have serious problems with their Vision  ! in fact i think that they  would have trouble on putting their Dunces Caps on the right way up .

• paulus locked this topic