3 hours ago, Greyman said:

What the feck do your eyes see, only a retarded man nurse could mistake that for anything, it’s a blurry pic of a stick or some other bit of rubbish but totally irrelevant as evidence of anything it don’t even look foxlike if you squint ??

There’s 20 ambulances in the car park and a pool of piss needs mopping in a and e, and you expect us to come out clapping ??

Are you looking at the same vid as me Paul ,the one with the fox in the middle beneath a bush .

Its not a stick ,it’s a fox ? .

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Greyman said:

What the feck do your eyes see, only a retarded man nurse could mistake that for anything, it’s a blurry pic of a stick or some other bit of rubbish but totally irrelevant as evidence of anything it don’t even look foxlike if you squint ???

Did you bother reading this Eddie ,no thought not .You need to link a few of my posts with context mate ??

• Haha 1
46 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Are you looking at the same vid as me Paul ,the one with the fox in the middle beneath a bush .

Its not a stick ,it’s a fox ? .

I saw a still image as posted by sandy didn’t no there was a video attached, but anyway you can sort that one out more in your line of expertise ???

• Thanks 1

I believe this guy was mentioned here before.  He knows his wildlife, and was once very interested in the whole idea of there being big cats in the UK, until he was booted out of several facebook groups, for simply pointing out that several video's shared in the groups were nothing more than house cats etc.

It's really worth looking at his video's. He also does some on, so called thylacine footage. Very similar to big cat footage. Mainly grainy video's of dogs, fox's etc.

I don't agree with everything he says, but at least he uses common sense.  Check out his channel if you haven't already.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, EDDIE B said:

I believe this guy was mentioned here before.  He knows his wildlife, and was once very interested in the whole idea of there being big cats in the UK, until he was booted out of several facebook groups, for simply pointing out that several video's shared in the groups were nothing more than house cats etc.

It's really worth looking at his video's. He also does some on, so called thylacine footage. Very similar to big cat footage. Mainly grainy video's of dogs, fox's etc.

I don't agree with everything he says, but at least he uses common sense.  Check out his channel if you haven't already.

He’s a YouTube hunter mate hunting for likes he joins groups to cause shit and has no real interest other than making money from YouTube hits but I can see his appeal to some ?

9 minutes ago, Greyman said:

He’s a YouTube hunter mate hunting for likes he joins groups to cause shit and has no real interest other than making money from YouTube hits but I can see his appeal to some ?

I don't buy that for a minute Greyman, sorry.  His story seems very plausible, and have no doubt that anyone pulling people up on their bullshit, within those groups, would be met with disdain, and would be quickly booted out for upsetting the apple cart.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
7 hours ago, sandymere said:

Mind this sasquatch is  pretty  convincing 

FB_IMG_1669888920188.jpg.396da53699468243e6a01c085300d67d.jpg

Was that the one seen in bolam lakes about 2002 or something? remember in the late 90’s a bloke walking home in Morpeth swore he seen a lynx that hissed at him but the place had a massive badger sett and one of them hissing whilst you are drunk would make you think it was a big cat 

5 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

Clap the nhs still makes me cringe till this day 

Clap Christ they where out with fiddles singing hymns the Lot here I was travelling to aberdeen daily 4.30 rise feckers were doing my nut in proper feckin innocent cnuts.....wouldn’t mind another lock down keep most these silly feckers out the road 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

I saw a still image as posted by sandy didn’t no there was a video attached, but anyway you can sort that one out more in your line of expertise ???

You saw a stick ?.Priceless Paul .Just the cover told me what it was .Got me thinking now ?Do you wear glasses ??

• paulus locked this topic