Just now, Greyman said:

So am I mate, just highlighting the simple fact that someone with so much to say to me will never ever really want to meet me, he only lives up the road and has been invited to come to the uni with me on numerous occasions he could see some of the things I see and speak to the people he likes to ridicule so much and form a real life opinion of them, I,m an old boy now last thing I need is a ruck before climbing a mountain but I wouldn’t sit in a room  and listen to his shit and not give him a slap, if the scarfed trip happens and I am able I will 100% be there  ??

Fair enough mate you can’t argue with that it is what it is, hope we can all get there in the new year will be a gooodun my mrs thinks il be at the back even behind all the old people (dykos) 

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Fair enough mate you can’t argue with that it is what it is, hope we can all get there in the new year will be a gooodun my mrs thinks il be at the back even behind all the old people (dykos) 

I probably won't be going mate, drive 450 miles to walk up a hill I've been up many times?

I'm sure it's on your all time achievement list but it's something I've done before I had hair on my knackers ? 

Cheers, D.

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Mate I,m a plodder don’t go anywhere fast but will get there in the end, I also trip over quite often which is a constant source of amusement on route ?

• Haha 1
Just now, dytkos said:

I probably won't be going mate, drive 450 miles to walk up a hill I've been up many times?

I'm sure it's on your all time achievement list but it's something I've done before I had hair on my knackers ? 

Cheers, D.

Don’t be like that mate make the trip will be a good laugh ??

• Like 1
Just now, Greyman said:

Mate I,m a plodder don’t go anywhere fast but will get there in the end, I also trip over quite often which is a constant source of amusement on route ?

Sounds like my old man he’s always falling over or something at work it’s like a running joke. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, dytkos said:

Cheers, D.

Get to Gloucester and we can car share, road trip style ?

1 minute ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Sounds like my old man he’s always falling over or something at work it’s like a running joke. 

I was checking through an SD card last week and as I’m approaching the camera I suddenly disappear from the screen as I f****d down also caught myself on my home cctv going a flyer I,ve just learned to tuck and roll now my boys always bollaking me because I walk for miles on my own and fall over I,ve even dislocated my shoulder falling down a small cliff on my wanders ??

• Haha 2
Just now, Greyman said:

Get to Gloucester and we can car share, road trip style ?

I was checking through an SD card last week and as I’m approaching the camera I suddenly disappear from the screen as I f****d down also caught myself on my home cctv going a flyer I,ve just learned to tuck and roll now my boys always bollaking me because I walk for miles on my own and fall over I,ve even dislocated my shoulder falling down a small cliff on my wanders ??

?? my old man wants do scafell again he done it on a outward bound course in borstol lol he will prob come aswell to be fair so you can fall over together ?? 

we was out doing scrap few years back and we had a bet he couldn’t lift the garage door on by himself ,not because the weight just the awkwardness of it. He picked it up and one the brackets swung down and hit him in the bollocks then the wind blew him completely over ??

he’s a dangerous c**t n all he once threw a bbq strait over the sides and onto my back/head lol 

• Haha 3
32 minutes ago, Greyman said:

So am I mate, just highlighting the simple fact that someone with so much to say to me will never ever really want to meet me, he only lives up the road and has been invited to come to the uni with me on numerous occasions he could see some of the things I see and speak to the people he likes to ridicule so much and form a real life opinion of them, I,m an old boy now last thing I need is a ruck before climbing a mountain but I wouldn’t sit in a room  and listen to his shit and not give him a slap, if the scarfed trip happens and I am able I will 100% be there  ??

You seem to think to think very highly of yourself lol .You’ve been invited here few times but declined that also .

I also don’t want to sit a room listening to shit we’ve seen on here dribbled out with monotony and to be with more of the same persuasion would be a nightmare .

I doubt very much there’s anyone who’s met me off here that’s bad mouthed me  at all just you as ever trying to turn tables from what is an interesting thread in the main and divert the main issue of proof to your own slanging match .You are still welcome here Paul and whether that ends in a scuffle I couldn’t care less .Your apparent bravado is bemusing tbh .

Why can’t you just answer a very polite ask a for pic of the vid scene in daylight .This thread isn’t going away nor am I so either wimp out and block me or scroll on by cos I’m not going to leave it alone .

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

Or they just can’t be arsed to engage with a total joke of a man, that’s apologising and inviting you out one minute then reverting to being an arse again the next, my pm box is full of pm,s usually titled Tim the twat or Tim nice but dim, you are a total joke even amongst those unfortunate enough to have met you so as I wouldn’t bother with a sad act like you in the real world why would I waste my breath on here, I hope that’s clear enough as it will be the last time, unless you decide to walk up scarfed or go to the fishing match one day ATB ?

If Paul ,tall but knows f**k all wants to come here and see me he’s just down the road apparently .

6 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

If Paul ,tall but knows f**k all wants to come here and see me he’s just down the road apparently .

The name calling is a bit much lad. Nothing wrong with disagreeing on a subject, or even calling someone out on talking bullshit or whatever, but the name calling is a bit childish, to say the least.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, EDDIE B said:

The name calling is a bit much lad. Nothing wrong with disagreeing on a subject, or even calling someone out on talking bullshit or whatever, but the name calling is a bit childish, to say the least.

Duh read his post above mate .Just returning the gesture .
Seems ok to call me names but call an elderly gent something and that’s wrong is it .Read a few posts back mate then get back to me .

2 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Duh read his post above mate .Just returning the gesture .
Seems ok to call me names but call an elderly gent something and that’s wrong is it .Read a few posts back mate then get back to me .

Well I won't be looking back through the posts, but I'll take your word for it lad. Saying that, I think there's no place for it here. It knocks the good out of any thread.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

Or they just can’t be arsed to engage with a total joke of a man, that’s apologising and inviting you out one minute then reverting to being an arse again the next, my pm box is full of pm,s usually titled Tim the twat or Tim nice but dim, you are a total joke even amongst those unfortunate enough to have met you so as I wouldn’t bother with a sad act like you in the real world why would I waste my breath on here, I hope that’s clear enough as it will be the last time, unless you decide to walk up scarfed or go to the fishing match one day ATB ?

Read this Eddie then make your own mind up and before you say it’s someone else’s words heres a fact . There’s only two people on here at moment I’ve met and both are very good friends that 100% would not bad mouth me which leaves the fact ,yet again Paul us making shit up to divert the thread and myself from what the threads about .
No amount of name calling will deter me from taking an interest and if Paul decides to ignore me then good .

15 minutes ago, EDDIE B said:

Well I won't be looking back through the posts, but I'll take your word for it lad. Saying that, I think there's no place for it here. It knocks the good out of any thread.

Totally agree Eddie .I can’t ever remember calling GM anything ,not for 3 years or more but he thinks his age and so-called standing in the big cat world carries some sort of weight ,well it dosnt and if he wants to degenerate the thread so be it .My posts are just banter as I’m sure you’ll agree but seem to bring on a response that bewilders me .

All I can think is that he gets to a point where answers arnt available and gets frustrated .

• paulus locked this topic