• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

No harm in looking and believing stuff . Most of the members on here have been searching for a decent bird but haven’t got one.  Thier still looking some of em and will even by a plastic replica of a bird to satisfy thier failure to find the real thing. I haven’t seen greyman dragging a taxidermy leopard threw  trafelgar Square shouting: lookout this thing bites:

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

In the bottom pic ,isn’t that the cut out that was offered up on here as a black cat seen in a wood ??????Priceless .

Yup, and the other one is the new and improved model for 2023 ??

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Qbgrey said:

No harm in looking and believing stuff . Most of the members on here have been searching for a decent bird but haven’t got one.  Thier still looking some of em and will even by a plastic replica of a bird to satisfy thier failure to find the real thing. I haven’t seen greyman dragging a taxidermy leopard threw  trafelgar Square shouting: lookout this thing bites:

The difference is, we've all seen clear pictures, that they actually exist?

• Like 2
39 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

I started reading, got to  decent bird and thought woman … then ……Read plastic replica ?and thought feck me they’re posting pics with sex dolls and passing them off as the missus ?

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

Speak for yourself mush ??

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • paulus locked this topic