• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

@Greyman

Watched quite a few of these big cats in britain videos, the last few days.

Yeah, some of the people on some of them seem less than genuine or trustworthy.  But many others seem totally genuine with their accounts of what they've see.  Even some of the pics, which I've never seen before, seem very plausible/genuine.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Going back to the wolves around these parts, it seems that there have been confirmed sightings in two of the villages I've been through today while out mole trapping and in two places I'll be visiting tomorrow. These areas are about 100 miles apart. In one instance a dead wolf was found and identified by dna as having origins in the France / Italian Alps. There are photos of others verified as being wolves

1200x680_920x517_ffmx90zxoaql4iv.jpg.ff7c0f26686a557e859d0f420b7a0b62.jpg

This was taken at the end of last year in the Haute-Vienne / Dordogne border around 100 miles south west of the dead wolf discovered.

download.jpeg-3.jpg.cac1396d93bcab53ed0b461e10d51c05.jpg

This was taken in the Charente - Maritime about 150 miles south west of the one above, and about 6 months earlier.

2 hours ago, shaaark said:

Should be no more sightings from now on then?

As there are definitely none roaming the British countryside.  ?

2 hours ago, shaaark said:

Thought you wanted to mount one?  ?

Couldn't help myself!!  ?

Thought you said there weren’t any ?????.

Cant mount fresh air .

7 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Stop giving GM hope he’s found the holy grail then ?

Well, there could, and probably, 'easily' even, be more than a couple of species of big cats in britain.

Thriving, breeding population of a 'thousand' leopards,  maybe not?  But there could easily be more than a few breeding pairs, of whatever species of big cat in britain, easily.

Britain, away from the cities, has HUGE areas of countryside that someone could get lost in for days at a time, before seeing another person.

A wild cat of any size, even feral moggies, WON'T be seen if they can help it.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Well, there could, and probably, 'easily' even, be more than a couple of species of big cats in britain.

Thriving, breeding population of a 'thousand' leopards,  maybe not?  But there could easily be more than a few breeding pairs, of whatever species of big cat in britain, easily.

Britain, away from the cities, has HUGE areas of countryside that someone could get lost in for days at a time, before seeing another person.

A wild cat of any size, even feral moggies, WON'T be seen if they can help it.

Ok mate ,just need proof now and your a bonafide big cat tracker ?

No cat can escape the thermal though bud as we’ve seen from GM .Just a pity it’s not a big cat though .

Trouble is mate ,they are seen with regularity it would appear around human habitation but never by someone with a decent camera and often by those wishing to deceive .

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Ok mate ,just need proof now and your a bonafide big cat tracker ?

No cat can escape the thermal though bud as we’ve seen from GM .Just a pity it’s not a big cat though .

Lol fair enough, I suppose.

You know, or probably not, we have more in common than you think.

I'm 90 % on your side when it comes to religion.  Maybe not so much, about aliens and big cats in britain lol ?

• Like 1
4 hours ago, sandymere said:
WWW.OKEHAMPTON-TODAY.CO.UK

AFTER 12 weeks of prolonged period of palliative care Exmoor Zoo is sad to announce the death of ‘Zoysa’, the last captive black (melanistic) leopard in the UK.

Must mean in public zoo's, was at least one privately owned one on that Britain's tiger kings program

I can easily believe some people are trying to deceive. People do it all the time in every walk of life about loads of bonkers stuff . I met a guy once in a pub who swears he was shagging barmaids on pool tables at 5 years old , look you straight in the eye and tell you aswell ? . Most if not 90% of the pictures in papers are of cats and its painfully obvious they are . Cant really consider the newpapers and online news sites as valid journalism because all they want is clicks and sales . Some of the people who claim to have seen them are barmy,  if they didnt see big cats they would be seing jesus in their toast or something stupid like that instead . I think the number of 1000 breeding sounds crazily hight and as mackem has posted and pointed out several times the guy does have a slightly weird past

But i feel its hard to believe every single person who claims they have seen one is either mistaken or one of the above . Ive never seen one and ive said what i have heard somehwere deep in the depths of this thread before but its a absolutly fascinating subject and i think its interesting some people can so flatly and bluntly dismiss it with 100% certainty THAT THEY DONT EXIST. I can see a valid point in arguing the big numbers some have claimed but to claim every single (country type person or hunter) who has seen one is either a liar or doesnt know what their looking at it odd . Especially when some of the people saying this are on other threads talking goverment coverups etc

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
55 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

I can easily believe some people are trying to deceive. People do it all the time in every walk of life about loads of bonkers stuff . I met a guy once in a pub who swears he was shagging barmaids on pool tables at 5 years old , look you straight in the eye and tell you aswell ? . Most if not 90% of the pictures in papers are of cats and its painfully obvious they are . Cant really consider the newpapers and online news sites as valid journalism because all they want is clicks and sales . Some of the people who claim to have seen them are barmy,  if they didnt see big cats they would be seing jesus in their toast or something stupid like that instead . I think the number of 1000 breeding sounds crazily hight and as mackem has posted and pointed out several times the guy does have a slightly weird past

But i feel its hard to believe every single person who claims they have seen one is either mistaken or one of the above . Ive never seen one and ive said what i have heard somehwere deep in the depths of this thread before but its a absolutly fascinating subject and i think its interesting some people can so flatly and bluntly dismiss it with 100% certainty THAT THEY DONT EXIST. I can see a valid point in arguing the big numbers some have claimed but to claim every single (country type person or hunter) who has seen one is either a liar or doesnt know what their looking at it odd . Especially when some of the people saying this are on other threads talking goverment coverups etc

You do know some of the people that claim 'there are no big cats in britain' are farmers, who are out 'on the land' every day.

Then there are others, who are out on the land every day, that will tell you that there DEFINITELY  big cats in this country.

A thousand 'breeding population?'  No way. 

A small ish breeding population, very feasible.

• Like 1
  • paulus locked this topic