2 hours ago, Nicepix said:

I'm just waiting for you to show up on the What Are You Eating thread with some humble pie. Though knowing you it will have a side serving of sour grapes.  

If you read the thread from start to finish you will see I’ve been honest with any evidence but the level of shite we have been shown thus far is enough to swerve a saint .

This vid shows to me that at least one person knows what a cat looks like in a thermal and does nothing to prove the outrageous claims we are told to believe re breeding populations and numbers .

Thats a large cat for sure but without a daylight pic of the area ,how large is speculation .

You might be in awe of the staunch work carried out by the league of big cat investigators but I see bumbling folk so desperate to make a name and put cats firmly on the map that any old bit of proof ,no matter how obscure becomes the truth and bugger anyone who thinks different .

Until I’m staring over the dead body of a cat  ,I’ll always be of the opinion it’s a myth .

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Could you get vid of a large Siamese please mate ??

this week i’ll try getting n some land we’re i seen them big american coon cats they bigger than siamese mate greyman would come in his pants ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

this week i’ll try getting n some land we’re i seen them big american coon cats they bigger than siamese mate greyman would come in his pants ? 

I know a lady in Kingston got a maine coon cat called Spanky ?

• paulus locked this topic