• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

WWW.VOX.COM

What the science of visual illusions can teach us about our polarized world.

So what people see isn't necessarily what is there and within the context of millions of eyes seeing stuff over 12 hours a day it would be notable if the odd big cat or alien didn't pop up from mistaken identity. no discredit to the observer but the need for acceptance that we can't always believe our eyes, unless were perfect.

• Haha 1
Just now, SheepChaser said:

I just meant the potential for having smoked a zoot before mate ? 

?I was straight at the time mate,had my children with me at the terrier and lurcher show they used to hold back of the Cedar Tree pub..

don't think I've ever had any hallucinations while smoking weed??

• Like 1
3 hours ago, sandymere said:
WWW.VOX.COM

What the science of visual illusions can teach us about our polarized world.

So what people see isn't necessarily what is there and within the context of millions of eyes seeing stuff over 12 hours a day it would be notable if the odd big cat or alien didn't pop up from mistaken identity. no discredit to the observer but the need for acceptance that we can't always believe our eyes, unless were perfect.

Oh so we can't trust our eyes now lol sandy you come out with some belters,we'll how are you supposed to trust those covid experts your always on about,seem a tad silly that comment.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Greyman said:

Mate there have been so many members of this forum that have came on here and had sightings,from driving/ walking home from the pub and flushed by hounds but the constant ridicule of these clowns just wears them down so they stay quiet or revert to pm,s, I,m struggling to keep up with my inbox at the moment and think Mac has done his job now and successfully killed the thread for a while, but hopefully phileas fog will be along soon to take him round the world in eighty days and we can get back to normal conversation and if he needs someone to carry his bags I’m sure Timmy’s not doing much except making up shit and living in the past so be good to get him out his armchair ???? 

Been to Canada Paul .You been outside the uk at all bud .

Took some cracking thermal of cat food last night .14 roe in one field plus a fox that jumped that jumped a fence to come to a call to get shot .

Shot 3 bonefide foxes last night with not a hint of feline about them .

Maybe ,seeing your a traveller type you could pop up to me and come out .

Theres a roe doe in for you and as many fecking hares as you want .

Might let you look through the thermal too,just so you get some real time experience of being out and about at night .

Joking aside offer stands mate .

• Like 3
17 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Watch to the end ?

No doubting it’s a cat Paul .Nice vid .Most compelling footage yet .
If it’s a house cat it’s a large Siamese by the flanks .

The scale is about right for a bigger cat though .Is there any pics of the scene in daylight .

Knew it was a cat as soon as I saw the face and I can see why your excited .That vid needs no altering .

Ive told you several times I will be honest with you .Thanks for the vid .

• Like 5
5 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

?I was straight at the time mate,had my children with me at the terrier and lurcher show they used to hold back of the Cedar Tree pub..

don't think I've ever had any hallucinations while smoking weed??

What hunt was that again ? Always used to go! 

8 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

I’ve never known a mod to throw their weight around like this. And he’s only been mod for 3 days. 

I haven't done anything except mark a certain member's card that would have been done by pm if he was set up to receive them. Its not like I've killed WILF like socks has done.

Or is that tomorrow ? 

24 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

I haven't done anything except mark a certain member's card that would have been done by pm if he was set up to receive them. Its not like I've killed WILF like socks has done.

Or is that tomorrow ? 

Only pulling your leg mate 

• paulus locked this topic