11 hours ago, mackem said:

I seriously doubt anyone in the UK never mind on this forum has any knowledge or experience of wild big cats in the UK, that's not ridiculing anyone, it's an opinion on a topic. 

Does that include the wildlife park keeper who saw one on the road near to the park where there are two females in captivity? What about daniel caine's story? I don't see how that could be mistaken identity.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Francie said:

Oh the irony,only if you had that view with the unjabbed,but you didn't,you wanted us treated differently,so dry your eyes,your not even a mod 5 mins.

The view I had was shared by most of the governments in the western world. The view you had wasn't.  Get over it man.

9 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

What about daniel caine's story? 

Dan's story I found interesting as he comes across as straight with no agenda to push, wouldn't have minded seeing the photo and knowing a little of the background. 

• Like 2
58 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

Does that include the wildlife park keeper who saw one on the road near to the park where there are two females in captivity? What about daniel caine's story? I don't see how that could be mistaken identity.

Mate there have been so many members of this forum that have came on here and had sightings,from driving/ walking home from the pub and flushed by hounds but the constant ridicule of these clowns just wears them down so they stay quiet or revert to pm,s, I,m struggling to keep up with my inbox at the moment and think Mac has done his job now and successfully killed the thread for a while, but hopefully phileas fog will be along soon to take him round the world in eighty days and we can get back to normal conversation and if he needs someone to carry his bags I’m sure Timmy’s not doing much except making up shit and living in the past so be good to get him out his armchair ???? 

Edited by Greyman
  • Haha 4
1 hour ago, Nicepix said:

The view I had was shared by most of the governments in the western world. The view you had wasn't.  Get over it man.

? words fail me 

Edited by mC HULL
  • Haha 1
58 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

All governments in the western world are c**ts !!  

And for. you ……. Well 

• Haha 2
11 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I,ll save you the effort I,m expecting something like this may be ?

88D3112C-62F5-48FC-BF44-DF8F2418A20B.png

I actually wanted to wing-walk but there's a weight limit, otherwise yes my sort of thing, done bi-planes a few times in different places though ?

IMG_20221125_093852.jpg

IMG_20221125_093720.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
3 hours ago, Nicepix said:

To be fair DC could probably be called into question as a witness ? 

• paulus locked this topic