13 hours ago, mackem said:

I am more suspicious of a bloke who claims 1000 big cats in the UK, mainly leopard, writes a book on them, does lectures, gives interviews,has a documentary, but no 100% proof ?

And what about a bloke who frequently states that there are absolutely zero big cats loose in the UK. How could he possibly know that? He is as credible as Minter in my eyes. 

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, greg64 said:

it's tail doe's look thick like a mountain lion 

Also stripes don’t show up on thermal that’s reeds against its body, and yes there is a building there that’s why I have to be a bit careful with the location but I can assure you it is 100% in the uk in the county of Devon as said we have had the film a while but do have to check it’s  authenticity before going public despite what some may think and imply I,m really not interested in bullshitting to prove anything to anyone that is the real deal and here it is chewing on a bone that would be part of a skeleton at some point ???    

B8EC02A3-C708-45D0-A8C9-F2FDAF3D50FA.jpeg

11 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Also stripes don’t show up on thermal that’s reeds against its body, and yes there is a building there that’s why I have to be a bit careful with the location but I can assure you it is 100% in the uk in the county of Devon as said we have had the film a while but do have to check it’s  authenticity before going public despite what some may think and imply I,m really not interested in bullshitting to prove anything to anyone that is the real deal and here it is chewing on a bone that would be part of a skeleton at some point ???    

i can't get anything from that to be honest

11 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I

1 hour ago, greg64 said:

if you slow the video right down you can clearly see the building between 1.07 and 1.12 looks like it might be a wooden building with a porch on it like you would get in America 

CA93B82E-F305-4094-BF61-5C5315F50116.jpeg

On 23/11/2022 at 10:39, Greyman said:

Is that the best you can do mate,I was expecting a bit more moving of goalposts than that ? in your expert worldly experience is that or is it nota mountain lion  ?? The bone it’s chewing on will hopefully be collected for examination I have had this a few weeks done it frame by frame and enlarged it ,though FD claims this can’t be done on thermal and the animal clearly has a bone or something in its mouth, it’s why it doesn’t run off despite the person filming walking to 30ft of it ?

I would say it's a cat, but not a big cat, just a moggy.

edit to add, stills taken from thermal imaging aren't overly reliable re size interpretation, ie breadth of a tail in isolation etc, basically you get blurry images on motion.

Edited by sandymere

02BFF6DF-9E28-46D3-B5A8-2F0E43132E09.png.0cdad036f383cf8c3645285a4352ef2e.png

GM …is this animal coming or going ??

If coming it’s an aardvark if going it does look very cat like .Is there a pic of the rest of it or do we have to wait another 5 years .

Funny as f**k how you can give it but can’t take it lately lol .

The few who are sceptics aren’t out to shout down anyone with evidence ,quite the opposite mate we relish the input ,well I do anyway .
The fact you mention me in every post lately tells me I’m on the right path as I seem to be bugging the hell out of you ,an apparent staunch believer in all things cat .

Just to add is there a vid doing the rounds as I’ve not seen it and would dearly like to .Any link please .

Really is so telling that your the one with all the shite on the subject but we few are the villains ????

Ive said it before and just for you I’ll say it again .You show me a large cat and I’ll agree just like I have a few times in the past .It’s up to you to prove its roaming here in England .

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Greyman said:

Are you smoking something the world dosnt know about Paul .

Ive got clearer vids of rats at 300 m ffs .

• Haha 1

Well, it turned out that one of the three big bad wolves reported to be murdering sheep round these parts was found dead at the side of a single track railway line. Right in my Tuesdays mole-trapping area.

605479d429bb1_off_lathus_st_remy_un_loup_retrouve_mort-00_00_00_07-5237464.jpg.4a97315a2aa7cc01664ed07bfd53403e.jpg

One down, two to go. 

6 hours ago, Nicepix said:

And what about a bloke who frequently states that there are absolutely zero big cats loose in the UK. How could he possibly know that? He is as credible as Minter in my eyes. 

Not a good comparison to be honest, discussing on a forum is a tad different to writing books, making a documentary, lectures, even a podcast, they are the same?One is just disputing the "evidence" , the other is fabricating a narrative to try and duplicitously prove a negative ? this is a forum, it's for discussion its not an echo chamber ? I have always been polite to members on here ?

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, mackem said:

Not a good comparison to be honest, discussing on a forum is a tad different to writing books, making a documentary, lectures, even a podcast, they are the same?One is just disputing the "evidence" , the other is fabricating a narrative to try and duplicitously prove a negative ? this is a forum, it's for discussion its not an echo chamber ? I have always been polite to members on here ?

Disputing the "evidence" is one thing. No problem with that. But, how can anyone say that there are no big cats loose? Saying there is no evidence isn't the same as making a statement that you could not possibly evidence.

1 minute ago, Nicepix said:

Disputing the "evidence" is one thing. No problem with that. But, how can anyone say that there are no big cats loose? Saying there is no evidence isn't the same as making a statement that you could not possibly evidence.

Have you seen any genuine evidence of big cats breeding in the UK?For me no,the subject has no evidence in the UK.Evidence as in proof ?Do you believe they are breeding in the UK? 

• paulus locked this topic