7 hours ago, king said:

so he's trying to convince people that 1000 leopards are wandering around the uk..with no proof..

It's like this crazy woman who seen bigfoot in Scotland crazy cnut needs sectioning ?

THEFACE.COM

What is the mysterious humanoid that keeps being seen in British woodland? James McMahon...

Yup, bigfoot also run around the UK. ?

• Haha 2

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, mackem said:

Yup, bigfoot also run around the UK. ?

Isn’t it funny how you have now changed your tack to character assassination rather than just answering is this a mountain lion you can consult with foxdropper if you want but it’s very telling that a man of mystery like yourself that travels the world eating in the best restraints and sourcing the finest weed is getting so upset by this one picture very telling,  feel free to join in Timmy fox or mountain lion a simple yes or no will do 

111408DA-0468-4D2E-8CFE-C412225984F6.png

I never changed direction, I always maintained Minter and McGowan were fantasists, that's not character assassination, that's observation. I don't think it is a mountain lion, no, even after Rick Minter put up the "Mountain lion footage from Devon" to tell me the species and location.is that a house behind it? 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, mackem said:

I am always unshackled when eating ?

More nit picking diversions,  hilarious think I will now concede enough people on here that have an interest are now listening to and adding to the podcast so I,ll leave you Timmy and greb to pat each other’s backs on successfully ruining another thread, but as I said it’s more telling about yourselves highest posters on here adding nothing, but hey ho must get terribly boring waiting for all those international flights around the world easy to see the attraction of being a keyboard warrior have a good day ???

3 minutes ago, mackem said:

I am always unshackled when eating ?

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, mackem said:

I am more suspicious of a bloke who claims 1000 big cats in the UK, mainly leopard, writes a book on them, does lectures, gives interviews,has a documentary, but no 100% proof ?

Yes, I accept that. He's the same as people in fishing videos who make outrageous claims about their catches or baits. Or the preppers who are constantly preaching Armegedon. I suspect that those who know what they are doing find him to be an embarassment to their cause.

1 hour ago, Nicepix said:

Yes, I accept that. He's the same as people in fishing videos who make outrageous claims about their catches or baits. Or the preppers who are constantly preaching Armegedon. I suspect that those who know what they are doing find him to be an embarassment to their cause.

Or he’s just been misquoted by the press as happens all the time and mac is just becoming so desperate to discredit the whole subject he will clutch at anything, but hey we’ll leave it there as I said we are doing fine without him just means I have to keep emptying my pm box to talk to the real people on here  ?ps congrats on the mod job think you’ll do alright ?

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, mackem said:

Debating and questioning something is ruining a thread, having a contrary opinion is being a keyboard warrior ? ooook, triggered much ??

One last word as your starting to come across a bit sad and desperate, but I,m not a big football fan so I stay off of the thread rather than go on and talk shit about something I no very little about likewise if gnash is talking about boxing I listen rather than interrupt and talk shit to him as he clearly knows more than the rest of us, were as  the three  amegos are happy to just keep on and on and on talking total shite until you have simply sucked the life out the thread and bored everyone to death,like I said I can see the attraction must get so very boring travelling the world daily anyways off to work now so have a good day copying and pasting ????????

Reading this thread the saying each to their own comes to mind in if you believe that big cats roam the British countryside it's like a relative of mine an ex fireman who has a great big telescope in his back garden that cost him thousands of pounds and he his convinced that he has spotted UFOs and has took some cracking pics of the moon and saturn i think life is too short to ridicule folks beliefs tbh if it doesn't affect your life in any way.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, mackem said:

I never changed direction, I always maintained Minter and McGowan were fantasists, that's not character assassination, that's observation. I don't think it is a mountain lion, no, even after Rick Minter put up the "Mountain lion footage from Devon" to tell me the species and location.is that a house behind it? 

if you slow the video right down you can clearly see the building between 1.07 and 1.12 looks like it might be a wooden building with a porch on it like you would get in America 

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Greyman said:

Isn’t it funny how you have now changed your tack to character assassination rather than just answering is this a mountain lion you can consult with foxdropper if you want but it’s very telling that a man of mystery like yourself that travels the world eating in the best restraints and sourcing the finest weed is getting so upset by this one picture very telling,  feel free to join in Timmy fox or mountain lion a simple yes or no will do 

111408DA-0468-4D2E-8CFE-C412225984F6.png

it's tail doe's look thick like a mountain lion 

• paulus locked this topic