• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Seen on a local Facebook page how a bengal cat is terrorising the local cat population i did not realise how big they were is it possible some of these alleged big cat sightings could be the odd bengal roaming about.

No mate not really ??

• Like 1
On 21/11/2022 at 00:55, Greyman said:

Just because they don’t have spots or stripes and are big and fat from sitting in zoos these things are real, they will adapt to there environments like growing a bit more fur in the uk etc but there are leapards on almost every land in the world recognised or not, ???

I reckon just big ferals.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, mackem said:

Does anyone see a mountain lion in this footage, as the podcast suggests, pick up a "carcass"?And why aren't comments allowed? 

Is that the best you can do mate,I was expecting a bit more moving of goalposts than that ? in your expert worldly experience is that or is it nota mountain lion  ?? The bone it’s chewing on will hopefully be collected for examination I have had this a few weeks done it frame by frame and enlarged it ,though FD claims this can’t be done on thermal and the animal clearly has a bone or something in its mouth, it’s why it doesn’t run off despite the person filming walking to 30ft of it ?

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Is that the best you can do mate,I was expecting a bit more moving of goalposts than that ? 

Show me in the past where you think I move goalposts, is that what you really think I do? Do you think the question was moving goalposts? Really? ?

• Like 1

The question is, is it a mountain lion or not, asking if it’s chewing a bone is moving the goal posts, and you don’t need a link just yes or no will do, I have to go now so will have no internet until this evening not being rude just being busy ????

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Greyman said:

asking if it’s chewing a bone is moving the goal posts,

You mentioned bone first, so you moved the goalposts, I asked a legitimate question does anyone see a mountain lion with a carcass, that was my question, suddenly you came on mentioning me moving goalposts ? no goalposts were moved, just, does anyone see a mountain lion in that pic with a carcass which is what the podcast is portraying it to be ??

• Haha 1
53 minutes ago, Greyman said:

The question is, is it a mountain lion or not, asking if it’s chewing a bone is moving the goal posts, and you don’t need a link just yes or no will do, I have to go now so will have no internet until this evening not being rude just being busy ????

looks like tabby cat to me in someone's garden, you can see a building in the background and it looks like it's got a striped tail 

Edited by greg64
  • Like 1
  • paulus locked this topic