• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

Just because they don’t have spots or stripes and are big and fat from sitting in zoos these things are real, they will adapt to there environments like growing a bit more fur in the uk etc but there are leapards on almost every land in the world recognised or not, ???

16 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Just because they don’t have spots or stripes and are big and fat from sitting in zoos these things are real, they will adapt to there environments like growing a bit more fur in the uk etc but there are leapards on almost every land in the world recognised or not, ???

74C1A18F-F065-4738-A801-011AAE7CC838.png

5 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

74C1A18F-F065-4738-A801-011AAE7CC838.png

There's a keeper of venomous snakes on the dangerous animals register in Bolsover mate!!

Screenshot_20221120_195001_Chrome.jpg.8e264b9ea8812b06de26c39382c72621.jpg

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Survey finds tigers, alligators, venomous snakes and deadly spiders among animals being...

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
7 hours ago, Greyman said:

Must have better tech over there though mate .It walks like a cat ,looks like a cat therefore …

1 hour ago, Bush Rummager said:

There's a keeper of venomous snakes on the dangerous animals register in Bolsover mate!!

Screenshot_20221120_195001_Chrome.jpg.8e264b9ea8812b06de26c39382c72621.jpg

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Survey finds tigers, alligators, venomous snakes and deadly spiders among animals being...

Love the Elephant loose in Wales ?

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Not a fan of red then ? 

There's a lot of faux leopard fur drapes and cushions, they describe themselves as big cat enthusiasts and have been looking for UK evidence for 10 years ??

• paulus locked this topic