22 hours ago, Greyman said:

Nothing will bring this to a close because of human nature, let me ask you if you had a really rare bird in your garden would you stick it all over the Internet so when you woke up your garden was full of bird watchers or would you take a picture for yourself ?? The animals are at there most vulnerable with young as they stay in an area for longer until the youngster can move on as well, so why would anyone want to announce it??  I can’t emphasise enough how much I don’t care what you or anyone else thinks I do what I do for me and if your happy to listen and go on the journey then fine if you think that me and everyone else involved are just liars then again your choice, I,m just here to share what I can and answer people as honestly as I can what you do or make of it has absolutely no bearings on my actions now or in the future, this whole thing is far bigger than my or anyone else’s ego and you either believe it or not that’s your personal choice and only you can make it ??

I would take as many pictures/videos as I could and make as much money out of the whole affair as possible.  Your excuses and protestations about not showing anything that PROOVES the existence of Big cats in this country has worn stupidly thin in my book.  And for the record, I have not called you a liar!!!

What is the point of this thread if you have seen the proof but refuse to show any of it?    What are you doing with this thread if you don't care what other people think, just go away and continue your quest by yourself then, and stop being so irrational and abusive to so many others!  Apparently you have satisfied YOURSELF of their existence, so no need to continue with the thread then is there if you don't care what others think, job is done!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Deker said:

I would take as many pictures/videos as I could and make as much money out of the whole affair as possible.  Your excuses and protestations about not showing anything that PROOVES the existence of Big cats in this country has worn stupidly thin in my book.  And for the record, I have not called you a liar!!!

What is the point of this thread if you have seen the proof but refuse to show any of it?    What are you doing with this thread if you don't care what other people think, just go away and continue your quest by yourself then, and stop being so irrational and abusive to so many others!  Apparently you have satisfied YOURSELF of their existence, so no need to continue with the thread then is there if you don't care what others think, job is done!!!

Nor any need for you to read it if I offend you that much and if you check back I never started the thread and every time it goes down a few pages I leave it gone until others bring it back and I will try to answer them, it is that simple the thread would not be here if people never had an interest, maybe start a thread moaning about the thread as that seems to be a favourite past time on here ?

1 hour ago, mackem said:

Rick Minter tells us which towns are at risk. 

WWW-THESUN-CO-UK.CDN.AMPPROJECT.ORG

JUST when you thought it was safe to go back in the woods… a fresh wave of big cat sightings...

News papers are notorious for stealing things and twisting them to suite there own agendas you should know not to believe all you see in the sun or any other mainstream pap ?

12 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Nor any need for you to read it if I offend you that much and if you check back I never started the thread and every time it goes down a few pages I leave it gone until others bring it back and I will try to answer them, it is that simple the thread would not be here if people never had an interest, maybe start a thread moaning about the thread as that seems to be a favourite past time on here ?

Strange as it obviously seems to you, some of us have a genuine interest in this topic and would like to see a conclusion to it, and that would be served by PROOF.   Unfortunately it becomes increasingly frustrating when we are constantly assured by someone here they have PROOF, but refuse to show it for reasons nobody can fully understand. 

Then, when they question the situation, are constantly abused.  And so it goes round and round, the same old excuses for pretty much the 5 years+ life of this thread!!

If there is PROOF, then I, and I suspect many more here would appreciate seeing it.

So would the media, officialdom, and the world no doubt, and what a great story it would make if the PROOF actually existed!!!

Until then, no doubt many more years of.... I have Proof, I'm not showing you, I don't care what you think and if you don't like it prepare for abuse!

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
12 hours ago, gnipper said:

Out of interest Tim why do you feel the need to use people's real names Tim? If people wanted to use their real names Tim them they would use them instead of usernames wouldn't they Tim?

That’s his name Pete .If Paul’s offended I’m sure he would say so .Plenty of people use my names on here but you don’t see me getting aggy.

Run along and buy some KY before your vagina dries up for good .

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Deker said:

Strange as it obviously seems to you, some of us have a genuine interest in this topic and would like to see a conclusion to it, and that would be served by PROOF.   Unfortunately it becomes increasingly frustrating when we are constantly assured by someone here they have PROOF, but refuse to show it for reasons nobody can fully understand. 

Then, when they question the situation, are constantly abused.  And so it goes round and round, the same old excuses for pretty much the 5 years+ life of this thread!!

If there is PROOF, then I, and I suspect many more here would appreciate seeing it.

So would the media, officialdom, and the world no doubt, and what a great story it would make if the PROOF actually existed!!!

Until then, no doubt many more years of.... I have Proof, I'm not showing you, I don't care what you think and if you don't like it prepare for abuse!

Last reply on this as it does get very repetitive but may I suggest if you have a genuine interest, simply follow the podcast and not this thread because as soon as anything goes on here it is lost for good but we can maintain a level of protection so anything I find of interest will end up on there first, you could also get out and look for your own answers if you are that bothered by it all ??

• Confused 1
2 hours ago, Greyman said:

News papers are notorious for stealing things and twisting them to suite there own agendas you should know not to believe all you see in the sun or any other mainstream pap ?

True, but that article is Rick Minter giving the interview to promote a podcast and documentary,I only read the article, he gave the interview, in truth its not the first time I have seen him proclaiming there are a 1000 big cats in the UK, most being leopards with only 5% lynx according to his figures. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
5 hours ago, mackem said:

Rick Minter tells us which towns are at risk. 

WWW-THESUN-CO-UK.CDN.AMPPROJECT.ORG

JUST when you thought it was safe to go back in the woods… a fresh wave of big cat sightings...

Same old shite we’ve seen and bollocksed several times .
Is Minter on the spectrum by any chance ?

1 hour ago, mackem said:

True, but that article is Rick Minter giving the interview to promote a podcast and documentary,I only read the article, he gave the interview, in truth its not the first time I have seen him proclaiming there are a 1000 big cats in the UK, most being leopards with only 5% lynx according to his figures. 

With 1000 leopards ,those lynx are in a bit of bother .Leopards take caracal ,a bigger cat than a lynx with ease and no getting away from one either .
Im sat here scared to walk the dogs to be honest ??⬛

• Haha 2
11 hours ago, Bush Rummager said:

I asked him that a few weeks ago and he called me a fagot!!? 

I wonder if Timmy's surname is Mallett?? He can't resist coming on here though and trying to stir things up!!

Screenshot_20221111-172718_Chrome-01.jpeg.b393535e6b1032c83981a7e32adc37dd.jpeg

11 hours ago, Bush Rummager said:

I asked him that a few weeks ago and he called me a fagot!!? 

I wonder if Timmy's surname is Mallett?? He can't resist coming on here though and trying to stir things up!!

Screenshot_20221111-172718_Chrome-01.jpeg.b393535e6b1032c83981a7e32adc37dd.jpeg

D063D148-78D4-4514-AA3C-7A3D41970983.jpeg.70434a17066621e7edceb5454f378999.jpeg

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Is Minter on the spectrum by any chance ?

I don't know if Minter is, but McGowan is certainly odd, and I mean odd ? I am interested in crypto zoology, everyone would like proof positive, a yay or a nay, but we don't need self promoting big cat experts popping up doing actual lectures and documentaries rehashing a 1980's pic of a shot lynx as proof there is a thousand leopards breeding in the UK, enough already ?

IMG_20221110_145450_edit_12338943907491.jpg

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, mackem said:

I don't know if Minter is, but McGowan is certainly odd, and I mean odd ? I am interested in crypto zoology, everyone would like proof positive, a yay or a nay, but we don't need self promoting big cat experts popping up doing actual lectures and documentaries rehashing a 1980's pic of a shot lynx as proof there is a thousand leopards breeding in the UK, enough already ?

IMG_20221110_145450_edit_12338943907491.jpg

You got a spare for …….you know who .

• Sad 1
  • paulus locked this topic