• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

21 hours ago, Nicepix said:

Interesting. I skipped a bit, but overall well balanced. I have no experience of these creatures, but on the shoot I was part of we had a deer farm. Every year at rutting time we would see wild stags around the pens. Obviously drawn by the scent of receptive females. If I were trying to capture big cat evidence I would look around any sanctuaries that held females during their breeding periods. Concentrare everything on  that instead of chasing sightings that may or may not be significant.

Just my two penneth.

The Keepers at Dartmoor Zoo (Sparkwell near Plymouth) have supposed to have seen big cats on the out side of the wire. Also read that some keepers were on their way back one night and seen a Puma in the road and even knew it's sex which I can't remember which it was. They rushed back by all accounts thinking they had an escapee but all their cats were there. A lot of sightings in that area and I gave an account of a mate that watch one for 20 minutes at Wrangaton which is also the same area.

I remember about 20 years ago a black one was sighted down that way then it seemed to move towards the coast. Sighting were every few days 5 or 10 miles apart and must have crossed the river Dart some where near Datmouth then sightings getting near Brixham then near Paignton which has a Zoo.

So your theory could well be right.

Cheers Arry

Edited by Arry
  • Like 6
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

built the houses that back into this... right on my doorstep..

WWW.SOUTHWALESARGUS.CO.UK

AN ALLEGED panther sighting has been caught on camera after a “rather large” cat was spotted stalking in a...

House cat mate .

11 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Just watching a Sasquatch program and there’s even more jiggeryfuckery on that than on this thread .Stupid c**t feeding them apples .One goes missing but the camera is pointed elsewhere predictably .

I saw that ? theres even one where a hairy hand slowly comes into shot and takes the apple. There's people in the UK who believe we have a population of up to 100 bigfoot living here ?

• Haha 1
Just now, mackem said:

I saw that ? theres even one where a hairy hand slowly comes into shot and takes the apple. There's people in the UK who believe we have a population of up to 100 bigfoot living here ?

So glad I’m grounded mate not away with fairies .

• paulus locked this topic