• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Mancoon or Norwegian forest cat would be my guess ?

Nah, that jungle thing on the guy on the bike WAS a leopard, and it bit him in his side of his body, not the bike, as was earlier suggested.

If you're not on about the vid I seen, please feel free to  disregard what I just wrote, and mock thee!!  ?

• Like 1
8 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Looked like mistaken identity to me....like when a shark nips at a person thinking its a seal or whatever.....poor f****r probably copped a bit of metal bike frame and thought " no not for me this " ?

Looks like Photoshop to me.

28 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

Looks like Photoshop to me.

Mate ,you need to get real .That thing grabbed his arse cheek .

If he’d been walking would of been different I’d say .Leopards turn man eaters in parts of India Im told so why wouldn’t  a cougar .After all we are very easy prey for anything with teeth .

Just now, foxdropper said:

Mate ,you need to get real .That thing grabbed his arse cheek .

If he’d been walking would of been different I’d say .Leopards turn man eaters in parts of India Im told so why wouldn’t  a cougar .After all we are very easy prey for anything with teeth .

I haven't read any story behind it, but why would someone be filming there? 

Just now, Nicepix said:

I haven't read any story behind it, but why would someone be filming there? 

Could say the same about any vid caught ad hock mate .You need to bring yourself up to speed with what’s around you fella and what goes on .There  was a woman filming traffic on a country lane here the other day ,why feck knows but she’s allowed .

Just now, foxdropper said:

Could say the same about any vid caught ad hock mate .You need to bring yourself up to speed with what’s around you fella and what goes on .There  was a woman filming traffic on a country lane here the other day ,why feck knows but she’s allowed .

Yes, but look at all those You've Been Framed videos. A lot of them have got to be set up and this looks like one too. 

• Haha 2

Seems like it was a genuine incident, but happened elewhere to where reported. There are politics regards re-introduction of predators in some areas and people are using this incident to lobby against policy elsewhere. 

The footage is about 4 months old and taken by a government installed roadside camera. 

Edited by Nicepix
45 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

That’s another reason why I find it difficult in this country .Not one documented attack on a human that I’m aware of .

Or dogs, common prey item in India and Africa. 

• Like 2
  • paulus locked this topic