1 hour ago, Bush Rummager said:

O.k... i found it myself! lol..

Skip to 14:00 minutes.. i think what they're suggesting is a cat sound is at 14:57.

By f**k.. it's a strange sound though... ??

That is a strange sound he is also remarkably calm and not even inclined to pop outside for a shine around which is strange, I,ve sent it on to the panel will let you no what they make of it ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

Just now, Pez79 said:

I'm sorry but theh need exposing, going to all that trouble just to make a fake video, some strange eggs out there.

Chill yaself, I an I bredren.

Yas gots ta be cooool, cool as a cat!  Seeen.

?

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Pez79 said:

I'm sorry but theh need exposing, going to all that trouble just to make a fake video, some strange eggs out there.

Inclined to agree mate .Been too long without any shred of evidence .They have found and put trackers on one of 12 known snow leopards but no one can prove the existence of large cats roaming the British countryside despite numerous sightings and other so-called proof .Paul knows  my feelings so I doubt he’ll get menstrual on me .

Just need the proof to go with so many so called sightings from pillars of the community .

• Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, Pez79 said:

That goes without question, the idea that we have cross breeding between species and a healthy population of hybrid cats is a step too far, there's no evidence whatsoever backing up these claims.

i can remember watching a documentary in the 70s an asian big  cat will a been an escaped one and that got hit by a car imagine all the cars today but no road kill any were if they were in the uk there would be road kill 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Pez79 said:

That goes without question, the idea that we have cross breeding between species and a healthy population of hybrid cats is a step too far, there's no evidence whatsoever backing up these claims.

I bet to differ I have spoke too two genuine lads one a farmer  that have seen big cats in a area not noted for them infact one wrote to his fac officer and basc seeking clarification whether legally he's allowed to shoot it and as all the relevant paper work to prove it neither are liars or have anything to gain greb

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i can remember watching a documentary in the 70s an asian big  cat will a been an escaped one and that got hit by a car imagine all the cars today but no road kill any were if they were in the uk there would be road kill 

A pet ocelot was shot by a keeper on a estate and duly replaced ? I bet you didnt know about that one either .or the news paper reports of a road kill in the same area 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

A pet ocelot was shot by a keeper on a estate and duly replaced ? I bet you didnt know about that one either .or the news paper reports of a road kill in the same area 

over the years plenty a pets will of escaped etc but wild cats breeding in the uk if there was lads be all over facebook with ones they have lamped ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Pez79 said:

So you believe different species of cats are breeding and reproducing fertile offspring?

Maybe your mates believed they saw a big cat, like some other people do when they post videos on the web or go to the media?

Don't know what to make, of what a lot of people are saying about what they've seen when out and about.

I mean, there are several people on this site that swear tyson fury is the best heavyweight boxer they've ever seen.  And that's coming from some in their 50's!!

Don't know what the f**k they are looking at, but whenever I see fury boxing, all I see is an awkward spoiler that leans all over his opponents, and sometimes falls over after throwing some of his 'superb ring craft' punches!! 

Madness eh?

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

over the years plenty a pets will of escaped etc but wild cats breeding in the uk if there was lads be all over facebook with ones they have lamped ? 

Why would you slip on one ? they would be another bull x job but the big cats know to not  to hang about with them about  but your slop plodders it would be a different story ?

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, Pez79 said:

So you believe different species of cats are breeding and reproducing fertile offspring?

Maybe your mates believed they saw a big cat, like some other people do when they post videos on the web or go to the media?

One was 20 yards of him and he is convinced of what he seen regardless of the stick he's had 

• Like 1
  • paulus locked this topic