5 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

WWW.DAILYSTAR.CO.UK

Tens of thousands of music lovers will begin to make their way to Glastonbury in Somerset for the legendary festival...

Oh how I would laugh if a big cat started attacking the vegan tree huggers ?

• Haha 3

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

Between Falmouth and St Austell the other night at dusk and something crossed the road ... couldn't make it out myself but the other 2 in the van were convinced it was a big cat. Stopped where it crossed and could here something going through the hedge/copse and sounded 'badgerey ', very clumsy and clattery with branches breaking 

• Like 2

Been quite a bit of rain about, go back and have a look for pug marks if the ground is soft enough, easy enough to see as badgers have five toes unlike most, you can do it shh, the truth is out there, this one is from another member off here that had a similar experience to you, saw it run across at night,went back next day and got these which is pretty good confirmation ??

C95343A9-0996-4886-92D7-04308EFF1154.jpeg

• Like 4
16 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Been quite a bit of rain about, go back and have a look for pug marks if the ground is soft enough, easy enough to see as badgers have five toes unlike most, you can do it shh, the truth is out there, this one is from another member off here that had a similar experience to you, saw it run across at night,went back next day and got these which is pretty good confirmation ??

God honest trust I dint know exactly where we where. The beach we normally work was busy so we just kept going down until we found an empty one, I could give you a rough area but that would be it

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Greyman said:

What size cat would leave a print that wide would u say

Leopard/puma size, front and back feet vary in size a bit, I generally fit my fist in one when I find them and your leading knuckle usually corresponds with the leading toe as they are not symmetric like dogs ??

F07DE75F-7233-4848-93C3-AF3021DD7BD4.jpegAnd if you find one like this start running as that’s a proper tiger size cat 

0091C25E-69AB-4083-87E9-F6863E560CE4.jpeg

Edited by Greyman

No need to run as nothing there 

there never is . 

theses videos people make , they show house cats . They always do . 

no matter how you dress it up , in any way of “I’ve seen” in reality there is zero as in none evidence at all of big cats in the uk 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

there never is . 

no matter how you dress it up , in any way of “I’ve seen” in reality there is zero as in none evidence at all of big cats in the uk 

That's it then, CASE CLOSED.  ?

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

there never is . 

i thought game wardens doing a wild boar count caught a cat on infrared taking a boar in the forest of dean

2 minutes ago, mr moocher said:

i thought game wardens doing a wild boar count caught a cat on infrared taking a boar in the forest of dean

Got a link for that, mate.  Or any info?

My dad’s friend swear he saw one opposite side of river  mile or so below harewood estate  on a steep bank with patches of gorse dark in colour but that was early 80s I’d have still been in nappy’s then I’m almost 40 now would love to see one I’d have to see one to fully believe or see a pic of one can’t believe hound packs don’t tree them if not adults at least cubs 

• paulus locked this topic