32 minutes ago, McVey said:

You're not still chasing rainbows are you G?

I,m in it for the long haul mate, my knowledge and understanding of these things is growing slowly and it’s just a matter of time before I have that 101% photo for all of you doubters ✌️✌️

• Like 13

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

I have two brand new cameras with new battery’s and new SD cards one set on a burst of 3 still pics one set on video hidden on a run in the hedge were I caught this fella last June, I know it went through there at least twice in may and June of last year as a witness on the podcast saw it then when I met him I put a quick camera up on the hedge and got this before my camera was stolen, the hedge is around 15ft wide with a good run through that the deer ,Fox’s etc use my cams are right in the middle out of it back to back, so if he’s still alive and following the same route he has for the last 3 years and no one gets my cams I,m in with my best shot for a long while of catching it, but like all cats they can be a bit unpredictable ???

E6C39FAC-A404-4015-A3FF-3F8C25E32335.jpeg

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
6 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

WWW.DAILYPOST.CO.UK

Nick Lachevre went looking for the animal after several reported sightings in the Pwllheli area since March

I was doing a job up that way few years ago . We went to gibblet rock to do a bit of fishing

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

WWW.BRISTOLPOST.CO.UK

The full-sized panther is the 'pet' of Devon artist Brendan Rawlings

Brother lives in Exmouth, hes got a first x beddy/Whip... no chance of a real big cat around there with her about!! Lol

• Haha 2
  • paulus locked this topic