That was pretty much my thinking too lads, anything non-native and big enough to have you going "feck me what was that!" if you saw it in the UK counts as far as this discussion goes

• Like 2

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, BGD said:

That was pretty much my thinking too lads, anything non-native and big enough to have you going "feck me what was that!" if you saw it in the UK counts as far as this discussion goes

Thank you for your indisputable scientific criteria of what defines a big cat in the uk :laugh:

10 minutes ago, Bush Rummager said:

Some interesting thermal footage here from the last poddy.

Taken in my county of Notts.. other side of the Trent from where i am though.

If you haven't listened to it... you should?

BIGCATCONVERSATIONS.COM

Quite a bit of thermal footage coming out over the last year, trouble is without scale it’s a bit worthless, but I believe the blokes misses and dog go out to the same spot in that one, I was out with rick last week saw some pretty compelling pics he had on his laptop that should be going on there over the next few months ??

• Like 1
On 14/02/2022 at 17:50, Bush Rummager said:

Some interesting thermal footage here from the last poddy.

Taken in my county of Notts.. other side of the Trent from where i am though.

If you haven't listened to it... you should?

BIGCATCONVERSATIONS.COM

Here’s one of the clips from the podcast, the family have gone from total sceptics to investing a couple of grand on thermal that they are now thinking of upgrading, probably only a Labrador but they have seen it 8 times now, hats off to them for proving it for themselves ?

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • paulus locked this topic