12 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Drought cause leaf drop and that looks to be a drought by the grass.

Down the bank, behind the hedge is a lake, there's reeds round it, would they also look drought stricken when rooted in lakeside mud and silt? 

Screenshot_20220103_160941.jpg.8bf17bbc977c020f4e0a34bcb7aa42a2.jpg

• Like 1

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, mackem said:

Down the bank, behind the hedge is a lake, there's reeds round it, would they also look drought stricken when rooted in lakeside mud and silt? 

Screenshot_20220103_160941.jpg.8bf17bbc977c020f4e0a34bcb7aa42a2.jpg

what sort of dog is that mack...lab?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
37 minutes ago, mackem said:

Your guess is that's a jag in South America? How many hedges have you seen in Brazil like that? Or India or Africa with leopard? Genuine question ?

of the millions of hedges or ribbons of scrub around the world, perhaps just the other side of that patch of scrub on the right.

p08zqkh0.jpg.9da430adb4c2745bec61e208f05543cd.jpg

looking back towards a water hole.

1400697460_p08zqkh0(2).jpg.88368a6108a7f75f2a8acba1e04a4891.jpg

In truth its likely a fake pic but just because the bushes are out of leaf I wouldn't jump to the conclusion its the UK.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

, macs is quite a good pic which is why sandy is going for the next line of defence when a clear pic comes up, oh it’s in another country, this is why the perfect pic everyone wants is only a smal part of the picture, data gathering dna and the tooth pit analysis side of it is far more important, I stuck up a pretty clear photo of puma a few pages back, no one said a word I am assured it was taken in England but can offer no proof of were so it’s pretty meaningless, anyways even though it’s all a load of old bollox and I,m lying I,ve just been asked to go on bbc radio Gloucester and record a program soon, just finalising a few details and I,ll let you know when it’s on so you can have a good laugh ??

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, mackem said:

Your OK Sandy, your politics are crap, but as a person you give off a good vibe, but those pics........ 

5dQU1Hy.gif

I struggle to rule out India though mate, they have flora that looks very similar to ours in some places over there. 

9 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I struggle to rule out India though mate, they have flora that looks very similar to ours in some places over there. 

Have a listen to the bloke that took these pictures mate, 12 hours a day for 5 years, and if he got 12 seconds of footage in a week he was chuffed, I,m not very clued up on tinternet but you can do a reverse internet search on macs picture and it will tell you were it came from, I had it done a few pages back with the mountain lion allegedly taken in Yorkshire, reverse search showed the photo was origanly taken in the states even gave the name of the bloke that took it  

6 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Have a listen to the bloke that took these pictures mate, 12 hours a day for 5 years, and if he got 12 seconds of footage in a week he was chuffed, I,m not very clued up on tinternet but you can do a reverse internet search on macs picture and it will tell you were it came from, I had it done a few pages back with the mountain lion allegedly taken in Yorkshire, reverse search showed the photo was origanly taken in the states even gave the name of the bloke that took it  

It was just my question to Mackem, plenty of wooded area in India looks like the woods and forests of the UK. 

I'm walking the dog, will look at the vid in a bit. 

7 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

It was just my question to Mackem, plenty of wooded area in India looks like the woods and forests of the UK. 

I'm walking the dog, will look at the vid in a bit. 

That’s why you,ll never spot f,a walking the dog looking at a phone, leave it at home your walk will be much richer ?

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Greyman said:

That’s why you,ll never spot f,a walking the dog looking at a phone, leave it at home your walk will be much richer ?

I can spot em fella don't worry about me, I assure you there's no big cats around these parts. ?

• Haha 1
53 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I've done all that, get yourself a Google phone like this, on the camera app theirs Lensz which is an amazing little app. 

I used the app on Mackems picture and it drew a blank. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I've done all that, get yourself a Google phone like this, on the camera app theirs Lensz which is an amazing little app. 

I used the app on Mackems picture and it drew a blank. 

I've just done exactly that and the closest match I could find is a Black Leopard at Kabini Lodge. 

black-leopard.jpg

• Like 1
18 hours ago, TOMO said:

what sort of dog is that mack...lab?

surly it's a dog..got a short tail nowt like the other cat pics...and that countryside could easily be north America ..or Europe

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • paulus locked this topic