• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, kanny said:

38E55BFC-6465-4375-9C54-0F7EA7FE57C7.jpeg.a8ae7f0657896bbcacbb37206b6a237c.jpeg

Just can't see big cat at all, way too bulky and head looks nothing like one. 

And like you say, what the Fcuk are them ears, surely there's clearly pics than this. 

• Like 1
Just now, Greb147 said:

Just can't see big cat at all, way too bulky and head looks nothing like one. 

And like you say, what the Fcuk are them ears, surely there's clearly pics than this. 

It's all wrong mate but people will see what they want to see. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, kanny said:

It's all wrong mate but people will see what they want to see. 

That's it, I just don't see big cat at all, maybe my eyes are failing with old age who knows. 

Could be wrong but I'd bet it wasn't a leopard. 

I'd say that was a Jaguar, never seen a black Leopard with that much mass and muscle. 

The trees do point to leopard mind, difficult to say with a blurry pic. 

Edited by Greb147
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I'd say that was a Jaguar, never seen a black Leopard with that much mass and muscle. 

The musculature does indeed shout jaguar ? the pic is blurry because I screen-shot it ages ago from a bit of footage, and enlarged it, black animal walking down a deciduous hedge side, leaves off trees indicates winter? 

• Like 2
Just now, mackem said:

The musculature does indeed shout jaguar ? the pic is blurry because I screen-shot it ages ago from a bit of footage, and enlarged it, black animal walking down a deciduous hedge side, leaves off trees indicates winter? 

Where's it meant to be from? Where did you see the footage? 

25 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

How can you identify whether a black panther is a jaguar or a leopard without side by side comparison? Everything I read is just the differences like a 'bigger body'. - Quora

• paulus locked this topic