Just now, Jonjon79 said:

I've no idea mate - it was just the bit where they called them harmless that caught my attention.

Yep, big cats have always been known to be harmless cuddly creatures. ?

• Like 1

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

When you read the story about it it doesn't take long to become suspicious, the lady who took the pics claims she didn't know the creature was on camera until she looked later on. 

I mean come on lass, it's a gret fcuk off animal that looks like a brick shit house. 

If I were to guess I'd say fake, probably a stuffed animal or toy. 

Reason I'm saying that is the obvious size and shape of the thing plus the fact that the pics cover a substantial area which means she would have had plenty of time to take multiple shots or even a video, instead you get one out in the open and two hidden away in cover, just doesn't add up for me. 

Right this is we’re it all goes wrong, you seem to think everyone is out to con you, the lady never said what you just did and she has been one hundred percent honest and up front all the way through unlike many eye witnesses, the animal is exactly what she snapped in this car park now stop trying to make out every one is lying to you, take my word the pic is 100% genuine then through a process of elimination try and say what it is, the definition is exactly what an adult male would have nothing special, but also indicates an active life rather than one sat in a cage being fed ??

39EC4ED4-EA46-4E22-8300-3DD35DA61679.jpeg

38E55BFC-6465-4375-9C54-0F7EA7FE57C7.jpeg

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Right this is we’re it all goes wrong, you seem to think everyone is out to con you, the lady never said what you just did and she has been one hundred percent honest and up front all the way through unlike many eye witnesses, the animal is exactly what she snapped in this car park now stop trying to make out every one is lying to you, take my word the pic is 100% genuine then through a process of elimination try and say what it is, the definition is exactly what an adult male would have nothing special, but also indicates an active life rather than one sat in a cage being fed ??

39EC4ED4-EA46-4E22-8300-3DD35DA61679.jpeg

38E55BFC-6465-4375-9C54-0F7EA7FE57C7.jpeg

Nobody is out to con me, some people though do try and con folk though. 

I just find it strange that she never got more pics or even a video when the cat covers a great distance and is walking across the open after coming out of cover. 

On that bottom pic you've just posted it doesn't look like a leopard to me, way too massively built but what do I know. 

9 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Nobody is out to con me, some people though do try and con folk though. 

I just find it strange that she never got more pics or even a video when the cat covers a great distance and is walking across the open after coming out of cover. 

On that bottom pic you've just posted it doesn't look like a leopard to me, way too massively built but what do I know. 

You know a little more than you let on, anyways I have to go out for a bit now ??

25 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Yep, big cats have always been known to be harmless cuddly creatures. ?

That's my point - I don't know a lot about them but, I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't want to bump into one out there in the dark while I'm carrying a few dead rabbits.

......... feck that.

1 minute ago, Greyman said:

You know a little more than you let on, anyways I have to go out for a bit now ??

I'd say I know my big cats mate cos like I said I used to be obssesed as a youngster, to my eyes that's no leopard, way too massively built for me, it's too stocky even for a male jaguar, that would be the closest comparison if it's actually a real creature. 

Looking at it objectively,  whats the chances of it being a black cane corso? Their muscly lumps 

I thought there was a small video clip with it that showed something slipping into the foliage ? Might have got it mixed up with something else tho 

• Like 2
34 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I'd say I know my big cats mate cos like I said I used to be obssesed as a youngster, to my eyes that's no leopard, way too massively built for me, it's too stocky even for a male jaguar, that would be the closest comparison if it's actually a real creature. 

Did you ever hunt greb?

I'm sure the lady wasn't out with a nikon camera waiting for a big cat,whenever your out in the field an you spy something,most of the time you only have secs to react,I don't know if this is the case with this one but you get my drift.

13 minutes ago, Francie said:

Did you ever hunt greb?

I'm sure the lady wasn't out with a nikon camera waiting for a big cat,whenever your out in the field an you spy something,most of the time you only have secs to react,I don't know if this is the case with this one but you get my drift.

But she was out in the field with a Nikon camera cos she did get photos ya daft sod. ?

Like I said, the creature covered a lot of ground and went from the cover out in to the open which means she had ample time to get the perfect shots. 

Edited by Greb147
2 hours ago, Greb147 said:

Its a wild boar look at the ears 

Wildschwein,_Nähe_Pulverstampftor_(cropped).jpg

• paulus locked this topic