5 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Definite moggy, the thing looked tiny compared to the 3ft stack of bricks, and that's with it being much closer to the camera as well. 

Exactly what I was going to say!!!

Scale wise that isn't even close to a BIG cat!

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

Just now, Ken's Deputy said:

Oh, come on Greb; They got the Arse' in! How can ye argue with That level of expertise?

I was obsessed with big cats when I was a nipper mate and that shit sticks, I'd be the first to admit if something looks convincing, it would be fecking amazing if they were roaming our lands. 

2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

The same with the cat on the railway, I know the gauge of the track, 1435mm, 4ft 8.

The cat was clearly short of that, moggie. 

Sorry mate but an average leopard,puma is around 3ft in length so take 18” off and you won’t be far off, however the cat does look more domestic to me in its appearance as I,ve said before I think the footage was given more credibility as it was filmed by a copper and as we all know they never lie ?

2 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Sorry mate but an average leopard,puma is around 3ft in length so take 18” off and you won’t be far off, however the cat does look more domestic to me in its appearance as I,ve said before I think the footage was given more credibility as it was filmed by a copper and as we all know they never lie ?

They are bigger than that on average mate, that cat wasn't as long as the track guage and that's including the tail as well. 

Honestly mate that's a moggy, I work on the track on a daily basis, you often see cats walking on the rail just like that does. 

4 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I was obsessed with big cats when I was a nipper mate and that shit sticks, I'd be the first to admit if something looks convincing, it would be fecking amazing if they were roaming our lands. 

You'd never make it as a totter, my man.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

I am gradually coming to the solid conclusion that there are two things we are never going to see captured on trail, or any other, cams.

I think the thermal imaging hunters will be the ones,  I know of 3/4 that have been captured on them this year alone, can any of the sceptics explain the leopard/puma size footprints in the quarry taken at the same time, you have to look at all the clues not just keep screaming for clear pics they are only a small part of it ?without reference it means nothing ?

B0AEBCAA-1C39-4BB0-8E0C-DE6E31B1947E.jpeg

7 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I think the thermal imaging hunters will be the ones,  I know of 3/4 that have been captured on them this year alone, can any of the sceptics explain the leopard/puma size footprints in the quarry taken at the same time, you have to look at all the clues not just keep screaming for clear pics they are only a small part of it ?without reference it means nothing ?

B0AEBCAA-1C39-4BB0-8E0C-DE6E31B1947E.jpeg

Dog? Unless you have a clear print it's easy to get them confused. 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Dog? Unless you have a clear print it's easy to get them confused. 

It really ain’t mate, nothing I say or show will ever convince you or some, you have to see it for yourself and it’s that simple and I hope you do one day, spot the difference, canid, feline it’s not hard ?

0840C76C-58C4-4DF0-82AB-A9EB85CF07DC.png

Amusing Greyman but easy to do, especially for those who don't have a trained eye. 

Just like when you dismissed dog when I pointed to the claw marks and stated that big cats don't walk with their claws out, you said they do, yes they will when they are running and struggling for traction, they wouldn't need to protrude their claws when walking. 

1 minute ago, Greyman said:

It really ain’t mate, nothing I say or show will ever convince you or some, you have to see it for yourself and it’s that simple and I hope you do one day, spot the difference, canid, feline it’s not hard ?

0840C76C-58C4-4DF0-82AB-A9EB85CF07DC.png

What pic are you talking about mate? 

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

Looks very strange, definitely not a cougar if you ask me.

The heel print is tiny, cougars and other big cats have profound heel pads.

Cats have 3 lobes on the heel pad, definitely not feline. TBH doesn't really look like a dog print either, maybe a man made hoax?

• paulus locked this topic