13 hours ago, EDDIE B said:

I actually thought the picture in the article was taken by yer man who claimed to have seen the cat. Hard to just take someones word, on such things, when most of these story's, end up being a load of bull.

:thumbs:

And the article is full of assumptions!!!

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, lurchers said:

My mate sent me this yesterday and it’s not far from we’re he lives,I had to screen shot this as I don’t know how to up load the link.

58BBD0AE-1403-4864-9327-7E044CFF0F1D.png

WWW.GOOGLE.COM

New footage from an anonymous worker in a rural part of Northumberland seems to show...

The video isn't the worst to be fair, but it seems as though the guy is low down  maybe on a laneway with high banks, so his camera may be at an angle showing the cat to be taller than it is. The article itself is piss poor, like every other article written on the subject. I think at one stage they say it might be a lynx?

• 2 weeks later...

Came across this the other day and though we will get the usual it’s only a moggy comments, you can roughly scale the animal on the bricks and it’s a pretty good one, also highlights the need to scale every picture before claiming big cat as there is no difference between domestics unless you can accurately measure the animal also adds some credibility when your still getting sightings 30 years on in the same places ?

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Came across this the other day and though we will get the usual it’s only a moggy comments, you can roughly scale the animal on the bricks and it’s a pretty good one, also highlights the need to scale every picture before claiming big cat as there is no difference between domestics unless you can accurately measure the animal also adds some credibility when your still getting sightings 30 years on in the same places ?

Definite moggy, the thing looked tiny compared to the 3ft stack of bricks, and that's with it being much closer to the camera as well. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • paulus locked this topic