1 minute ago, Blackmag said:

I'm on the fence with this but I do know a farmer who said he has seen the same big cat twice now this lad (as one) no need to lie and (2) doesn't gain anything from it both were in day light and clear I have known this lad 30 years plus and he's as straight as they come so I have no doubts not to believe him .that said I haven't heard any sheep being done but there's a good head of roe so I doubt a couple going missing would raise any eyebrows especially as some woods are dense and only see minimum human activity in there me normally a few times a season 

What part of the country would that be if you don’t mind me asking, no offence taken if you don’t want to say ?

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

Thats a sketchy website

I know tIm and have seen some of the stuff, including dna evidence obtained from police in Devon, he,s a published author and to his credit he does double check everything before release, he was one of the film makers in the documentary and is 100% committed to the truth, so even though there may be some artistic licence added by the reporter the basics of the report is true ??

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Can anyone, from either side of the debate, explain why the government and the police would suppress information confirming the existence of big cats in Britain ?

I can't see any advantage it would give them; but I could see a big disadvantage; if someone was hurt or killed by one of these alleged animals, and it was found out to be a cover up, the press would have a field day !

Cheers.

• Like 2
On 07/11/2021 at 14:09, chartpolski said:

Can anyone, from either side of the debate, explain why the government and the police would suppress information confirming the existence of big cats in Britain ?

I can't see any advantage it would give them; but I could see a big disadvantage; if someone was hurt or killed by one of these alleged animals, and it was found out to be a cover up, the press would have a field day !

Cheers.

Landowners public liability insurance would cost more. And changes in legislation, they've probably looked at how much it costs Scandavidian countries each year. big cats aren't causing a problem, easier option is to deny. It's up to believers of naturalised big cats to collate reliable evidence. Time will tell. 

• Like 1
On 07/11/2021 at 11:21, South hams hunter said:

For anyone interested I am trying to obtain a copy of the document, if I can it will be posted in the refs and links section of the bigcat podcast will let you know if and when it’s on ?

• Like 3

I won't go into it as I rarely do and I'm not here to convince people. But, believe me, they are 100percent running free in our country. Just because you havnt seen one yet, don't rule it out. You won't miss it lf one reveals itself. I always laughed about the thought of it, how wrong I was, but how lucky I was to see myself what I saw with my partner. 

• Like 8
  • paulus locked this topic