13 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

But the UK isn't their native land and sheep aren't their natural prey. 

Foxes also walk through flocks of sheep and are not spooked. 

You are just confirming what I said, prey animals no when a predator is hunting or not, the fox is scavenging for afterbirth etc, fox,s do take down sheep and will work together to achieve it but the results are very different with a lot of damage to the legs and always occurs at night, now please show some proof a dog or fox removes the rumin bag as this is a very relevant point and let’s try not to stray off subject ?

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Greyman said:

P.s cats walk through herds of animals in there native lands as can be seen on many wildlife programs, but the prey seem to know if they are hunting or not and react accordingly, your counter evidence please instead of your assumptions ???? 

At night?? 

11 minutes ago, Greyman said:

You are just confirming what I said, prey animals no when a predator is hunting or not, the fox is scavenging for afterbirth etc, fox,s do take down sheep and will work together to achieve it but the results are very different with a lot of damage to the legs and always occurs at night, now please show some proof a dog or fox removes the rumin bag as this is a very relevant point and let’s try not to stray off subject ?

Domestic dogs don't have a set pattern as it's usually the 1st time they have killed and eaten a sheep. So of the many that are killed there will be a great variety of methodologies. 

1 hour ago, sandymere said:

Domestic dogs don't have a set pattern as it's usually the 1st time they have killed and eaten a sheep. So of the many that are killed there will be a great variety of methodologies. 

Let’s just accept then, you have no answer would a dog have claws that would pierce the skin as it held the sheep down and suffocated it, it wouldn’t would it and you no it ,so as you have asked for let’s stick to facts and not your assumptions, 

1 hour ago, sandymere said:

At night?? 

He watched it on thermal at night, you can’t sit there calling people out then offer zero as a counter argument, as I,ve said we both no that we can’t stand one another and all you are doing is attempting to score some kind of points by mocking me but when you are asked to provide any reasonable explanations you fail miserably, so I will now revert to ignoring you, I,ve attempted a civil conversation and you are now just dragging things back to were I will loose patience and start insulting you so far you and grew have came up with liars or dogs neither of which fit the MO I have presented to you thank you and good night ? 

• Like 2

Same as a few others im on the fence with all this id really like there to be cats out there if for no other reason than to see Greyman rewarded for his persistence....human nature tells me grown folk dont become as passionate as he is on subjects based on nothing but of course until factual evidence comes along nobody can say for sure......i tend to think the bigger the " big cat " community gets and with all the modern technology available the less likely there is to be any population of cats out there i know if i was to find something on one of my little trail cams id be shouting from the rooftops hence i dont really understand all the secrecy about it......but again,its a cracking thing to have in the back of your mind while out and about the countryside.

• Like 5
20 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Those pics are of two different sheep GM. 

These 2 pics and the badger carcass have been shown many a time, do you have any more recent pics? 

No it’s not mate one set was taken in the field it was found the others in the farmyard were it was skinned back for a closer examination, but all of the same sheep they have been shown many times as they are good clear evidence of feline predation and consumption, unless you can offer another verifiable explanation, it’s very easy to sit back shouting bullshit at everything but there is very little in your argument to substantiate your claim that people are making things up, apart from the rubbish that goes in the media which I am the first to call out when I think it is false, anyways we are were we are and going no were so I’m off to Bristol to see my grandkids for the day cheers ? 

This is a Roe I was called to deal with back in 2010.  It was a mess but I skinned it just the same to look at the evidence...what did that????

DSC00701.JPG.3c29a735f30e6e00ca788f53dad4aa49.JPGDSC00702.JPG.1c814d2fc62899823b2ac0514675572a.JPGDSC00703.JPG.a5d62ae854665d47405ca3dfd9da099e.JPG

Edited by Deker

Does anybody really think we have  a couple of  hundred of these running around the home counties 

https://www.(!64.56:886/DailyMailAust/videos/902270190611480/

WWW.(!64.56:886

I feel like this cougar is staring into my soul ? ? via ViralHog

Edited by sandymere
11 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Does anybody really think we have  a couple of  hundred of these running around the home counties 

yes it's possible

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
11 hours ago, Greyman said:

You are the one that is ignoring facts, as I,ve pointed out to you on many occasions, your sole interest here is to call me a liar, these pictures are not a figment of my imagination they are a clear sign of a feline attack and consumption, show me a dog attack on a sheep were the rumin bag is removed and put to one side, just one example will do to back up your claim and disprove mine, here is another example, no British mammal does it, foxes badgers and many bops will eat it so now show us a dog kill were the stomach has been removed and put to one side,I have plenty more examples so just show us one and please not a wiki link ?

C6BCD5AC-C01B-436C-8036-660D057CA83B.jpeg

36B59BA0-94D6-4412-840E-8660A23F4712.jpeg

That roe is covered in rumen. Bag probably got left behind whilst it was ragged about and eaten by all and sundry ??‍♂️

5 hours ago, sandymere said:

I have no idea on numbers . But whether it was 200 or 2 , its remarkable if true either way 

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Greyman said:

No it’s not mate one set was taken in the field it was found the others in the farmyard were it was skinned back for a closer examination, but all of the same sheep they have been shown many times as they are good clear evidence of feline predation and consumption, unless you can offer another verifiable explanation, it’s very easy to sit back shouting bullshit at everything but there is very little in your argument to substantiate your claim that people are making things up, apart from the rubbish that goes in the media which I am the first to call out when I think it is false, anyways we are were we are and going no were so I’m off to Bristol to see my grandkids for the day cheers ? 

I think the same each time you put it up, bottom one looks like a fat lamb?

And going off just the top pics and all the shite behind, it could of just died. God knows??‍♂️

49 minutes ago, Gilbey said:

That roe is covered in rumen. Bag probably got left behind whilst it was ragged about and eaten by all and sundry ??‍♂️

The point is all and sundry eat the bag and it’s contents and the bag is clearly very much intact in the hedge removed from the body cavity while all the other organs are consumed exactly as a feline would consume its prey ?

7 hours ago, Deker said:

This is a Roe I was called to deal with back in 2010.  It was a mess but I skinned it just the same to look at the evidence...what did that????

DSC00701.JPG.3c29a735f30e6e00ca788f53dad4aa49.JPGDSC00702.JPG.1c814d2fc62899823b2ac0514675572a.JPGDSC00703.JPG.a5d62ae854665d47405ca3dfd9da099e.JPG

Wouldn’t like to call that one, were there any back legs on it cats tend to cut through the ribs quite close to the spine but often take back legs off as well, was there muzzle or throat damage indicating suffocation ?? It’s another one of those we will never be able to say with any certainty from those pics alone sorry ?

• paulus locked this topic