4 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Ahh, it's just the way my mind works, Sandy. I'm far from OCD. But, I Do tend to see through white noise and wish to bring order, so one may sit and study the core truths.

All this 'banter' is just a load of playground bollocks. It's serving no purpose but grandstanding ego's.

I plainly see the 'challenge' here. I do like a good challenge. It stimulates me. But, were I to try and do this one single handedly? I'd simply never catch up. When I spoke, I said there nearly 350 pages? Now there's 353!

Some kunt published a reference book, one time. Never had an Index!!! :icon_eek: Guess what kunt sat there and studied Every Fukking Page of a full sized work of reference, and produced a full Index?

You, clearly, like your Google Scholar? Sadly, it's the constant white noise being generated here that creates the smoke screen needed to esquive your probes.

My way is to isolate, expose and examine. Put each point in a box it can't escape from. Then, go all out fukking Paxman on it! ?

I,m far from technically minded mate, get what your saying and it makes perfect sense but is well beyond my limits ?? 

• Like 1

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Ahh, it's just the way my mind works, Sandy. I'm far from OCD. But, I Do tend to see through white noise and wish to bring order, so one may sit and study the core truths.

All this 'banter' is just a load of playground bollocks. It's serving no purpose but grandstanding ego's.

I plainly see the 'challenge' here. I do like a good challenge. It stimulates me. But, were I to try and do this one single handedly? I'd simply never catch up. When I spoke, I said there nearly 350 pages? Now there's 353!

Some kunt published a reference book, one time. Never had an Index!!! :icon_eek: Guess what kunt sat there and studied Every Fukking Page of a full sized work of reference, and produced a full Index?

You, clearly, like your Google Scholar? Sadly, it's the constant white noise being generated here that creates the smoke screen needed to esquive your probes.

My way is to isolate, expose and examine. Put each point in a box it can't escape from. Then, go all out fukking Paxman on it! ?

Well it's safe to say all pics thus far need to go in the trash section. 

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

So what exactly are you trying to say ? 

Blurry, ill defined pic's are just part of the white noise, Greblet. Who'd accept even a crippling photo, or footage, these days anyway? Photo's can be 'shopped'.

Footage could come from practically anywhere. Let's not even go down the rabbit hole of cgi etc. available today.

No. I prefer to work with the 'stated fact'. Such is immutable. Isolate it. Study it. Challenge it. Prove, or disprove it.

But, dispassionately. Not as part of a moving brawl of words. This entire thread's Way long since degenerated into little more than a good old football terrace face off. It's practically " Your Ma " level material now. If it was ever anything more?

So Blinkered too!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
15 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Blurry, ill defined pic's are just part of the white noise, Greblet. Who'd accept even a crippling photo, or footage, these days anyway? Photo's can be 'shopped'.

Footage could come from practically anywhere. Let's not even go down the rabbit hole of cgi etc. available today.

No. I prefer to work with the 'stated fact'. Such is immutable. Isolate it. Study it. Challenge it. Prove, or disprove it.

But, dispassionately. Not as part of a moving brawl of words. This entire thread's Way long since degenerated into little more than a good old football terrace face off. It's practically " Your Ma " level material now. If it was ever anything more?

So Blinkered too!

Basically then we are left with nothing. 

Like I mentioned before, I wouldn't put it past a few individuals to fake evidence and such. 

Who knows what depths they could reach? 

To make podcasts and documentaries on the subject shows they are heavily invested in the subject. 

Evidence such has stools, fur, half eaten carcasses could be easily obtained from zoos or enclosures, everything has got a price. 

Edited by Greb147
  • Like 1

Now, you see, dear Greb; You're starting to thing compartmentaly  ;) Separate FUR. SHIT. KILLS.

On my forum, I'd have a board for each. And there Would be order in the fukking court too. Because no free for alls would be allowed. Not like here.

Interested (Or 'Invested') parties would be able to offer their best shots. In a rational and reasoned manner. Those offerings would be 'moderated' and posted in a neutral manner.

No sly digs. No name calling or dummy spitting. Just plain, boring, presentation of points and counterpoints.

Fukk the white noise out of it. And, posed questions from either side Would Demand fukking answers. No slipping away to let the dust settle. Each point could then be drilled, see?

Not gonna fukking happen though, is it? Because every kuntz having way too much fun on This shit. Showing the world how witty they are, then fading away, having actually established absolutely Nothing.

I mean, Three Hundred and Fifty pages plus? If this were a book; Do you think anyone would buy it?

• Like 3
23 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Basically then we are left with nothing. 

Like I mentioned before, I wouldn't put it past a few individuals to fake evidence and such. 

Who knows what depths they could reach? 

To make podcasts and documentaries on the subject shows they are heavily invested in the subject. 

Evidence such has stools, fur, half eaten carcasses could be easily obtained from zoos or enclosures, everything has got a price. 

So basically anything you see has been faked is what you are saying, we probably dismiss more story,s than anyone in the hunt for the truth as me personally and most of the people I know are only interested in the truth, I have met people such as Danny nineham that I would not trust as far as I can throw them but I certainly have no interest in fooling anyone even though I have more than enough contacts to build a very convincing case including zoo,s that keep leopards and people in America that could send me unpublicised pictures, many of the pics you see in the press we have contacted the people that took them and offered to go along and scale them but many refuse the offer because they are lying and no they will be exposed ? 

49 minutes ago, Greyman said:

So basically anything you see has been faked is what you are saying, we probably dismiss more story,s than anyone in the hunt for the truth as me personally and most of the people I know are only interested in the truth, I have met people such as Danny nineham that I would not trust as far as I can throw them but I certainly have no interest in fooling anyone even though I have more than enough contacts to build a very convincing case including zoo,s that keep leopards and people in America that could send me unpublicised pictures, many of the pics you see in the press we have contacted the people that took them and offered to go along and scale them but many refuse the offer because they are lying and no they will be exposed ? 

I haven't seen anything though that's the point, those grainy pics and terrible videos show us nothing, and even those you can see they are not of big cats. 

I'm not doubting the work you are putting in to the thing but I'm doubting the evidence and the people you are dealing with. 

Edited by Greb147
  • Thanks 1
35 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

So Blinkered too!

I like to think people are entitled to believe what they like, as long as it doesn’t hurt anyone else.., no matter how bizarre. And I see this thread as the equivalent of the inane chatter spoken in pubs, all best taken with a pinch of salt. Thing is there are times when it’ll prick my interest, like when someone claims to have real evidence to prove me wrong.., but won’t actually share it ? Might as well say I was at a dinner party last week with Elvis, Lord Lucan and Jesus, and some ghosts, but I’m not telling you where, or sharing the photos I took..., oh, but I do expect you to believe it actually happened.
If you want to isolate ‘stated fact’ then there are only one or two on here who would look to present it. I think the majority of the contributors to the thread are in the ‘non-believer’ camp, with a greater or lesser degree of tolerance of the claims made by the few who’d like to convert us. Bit like religious beliefs, when confronted with actual fact, the claims get more and more tenuous to the point it’s difficult to avoid ridiculing the ‘claimant’. 
For my tuppence worth, and from what I’ve seen of the big cat boys and girls, generally there’s an obvious want about them. Attention seekers all.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, pesky1972 said:

If you want to isolate ‘stated fact’ then there are only one or two on here who would look to present it.

Now we're talking! See?

Put these 'one or two' in sound proof rooms. Show them written points of view. Let them calmly, unemotionally and in peace write their responses. Pin those up.

Any on 'the other side' see a chink in that armour? They get the same. They draft and present a calm, methodical rebuttal.

Hell; It doesn't even need 'Handles' attached! No ego's. No stupid arguing. No points to be scored. Just a cold examination of what we have.

And, if what we end up with is a shed load of - as yet - unanswered questions? So be it! There we are! And they'd fukking well sit there. Free for all to see, until such time as an answer is offered :)

But, should That not make for a compelling ten minute read; Rather than fast approaching four hundred pages of " Yo Ma!!! So There!!! "?

And these are the type of story's in the papers...

Over the last couple of weeks we have seen this large black cat walking down the back wall of the field at the back of our garden," he said. "It's on a stone wall, often carrying something the size of a lamb. Whatever it's been carrying is about a foot off the ground so it's very big.

but he didn't think to film the big cat at all..?

WWW.CORNWALLLIVE.COM

Police and the RSPCA have confirmed they attended the scene near Callington. Police investigators took...

31 minutes ago, king said:

And these are the type of story's in the papers...

Over the last couple of weeks we have seen this large black cat walking down the back wall of the field at the back of our garden," he said. "It's on a stone wall, often carrying something the size of a lamb. Whatever it's been carrying is about a foot off the ground so it's very big.

but he didn't think to film the big cat at all..?

WWW.CORNWALLLIVE.COM

Police and the RSPCA have confirmed they attended the scene near Callington. Police investigators took...

Problem I have with this article is A the rspca are not experts 

B wood chipping ? Since when has a big cat used wood chipping and did it get them Itself or did it process them itself call in a beaver subcontractor or got a bank card an went round the local agricultural/smallholder depot .

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Problem I have with this article is A the rspca are not experts 

B wood chipping ? Since when has a big cat used wood chipping and did it get them Itself or did it process them itself call in a beaver subcontractor or got a bank card an went round the local agricultural/smallholder depot .

Surely the person writing the story must know it's total nonsence mate..or they think the public are thick as feck..

2 hours ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Now we're talking! See?

Put these 'one or two' in sound proof rooms. Show them written points of view. Let them calmly, unemotionally and in peace write their responses. Pin those up.

Any on 'the other side' see a chink in that armour? They get the same. They draft and present a calm, methodical rebuttal.

Hell; It doesn't even need 'Handles' attached! No ego's. No stupid arguing. No points to be scored. Just a cold examination of what we have.

And, if what we end up with is a shed load of - as yet - unanswered questions? So be it! There we are! And they'd fukking well sit there. Free for all to see, until such time as an answer is offered :)

But, should That not make for a compelling ten minute read; Rather than fast approaching four hundred pages of " Yo Ma!!! So There!!! "?

I give a cold examination of the facts repeatedly, because we need to recentre every few pages. Hence my repeatedly pointing out the lack of road kills etc otherwise it gets lost in conjecture of implausability. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • paulus locked this topic