• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, king said:

Can you give us all an answer to the above GM..

Just for you, I,m involved with a group of people, someone in the group was contacted by a farmer that said he had a body of a cat he had shot and we could have it, he sent some hair and it was tested and confirmed,( though now I,m told I bought it on line or took it from a zoo) ? then coovid came along a lot of stuff stopped and I haven’t heard since so when I next speak with the said person I will ask the question for you and let you know what is happening, but as I have told you before I would imaging the guy that shot it will be invited to tell his story on the podcast and the pics of the body will go in the links and refs section much the same as everything else does, now please do us both a favour and screenshot my answer because that is now the third time I have explained  it to you, ??

• Like 1

Waste of 351 pages..., and counting. Big cats do not roam the British countryside, fact. To date, there has been zero evidence to confirm their presence. All that does exist are some animal carcasses, which ‘believers’ claim have all the hallmarks of big cat attacks, and the odd grainy image of a domestic cat. You’d need to be either gullible, or desperate, to claim these prove anything..., or more likely, simply a bit of an attention seeker.

Greyman you’ve made a few claims now about concrete evidence that farmers and others have, but ‘won’t go public’. Finding a big cat in the UK would be like proving Nessie or Bigfoot exist, so why wouldn’t someone report it? 

5 hours ago, Bush Rummager said:

Interesting reading that Sandy.. so they do get killed on the roads1545875307_2021-05-1509_34_44.png.9b6fd8c5e43b58d91a5c13184b0da39d.png

1545875307_2021-05-1509_34_44.png.9b6fd8c5e43b58d91a5c13184b0da39d.png702045022_2021-05-1509_35_48.png.498cc80f0e21d96598a6bc027ab5d17b.png

So CA has 5000 Pumas and is 1.7 times bigger than the uk.

On that population ratio comparison the UK would have 2941 Pumas would it not?? 

But apparently those in the know suggest we may only have 'up to' 250 big cats in the UK..

So that works out at 8 Uk road deaths a year.... i think!!

I wouldn't say the A361 is equal to crossing a big 8 laner interstate highway mind.

Food for thought and all that!!?

8 road deaths a year is a sizable amount, over 10 years that would be eighty, yet not a one has been found and if we are led to believe they have been around for 30 years then there's a lot of bodies gone missing..

Re UK roads indeed the 361 isn't a motorway but still accounts for a lot of road kill and then if we consider say the M5 or all the other motorways we have a lot of places to die. Plus the smaller fast A roads are dangerous and the 9 mile commute along the A39, that links into the 361,  I undertake to work has fox, badger,deer along with all the smaller mammals regularly and unfortunately the odd human walking along it. 

2 hours ago, Greyman said:

Then you have to draw your own conclusions from your own evidence and just accept I,m lying,it really is that simple ?

i have never accused you of lying gm and i really hope you or someone does  find the  evidence to prove their roaming around the uk but as of yet  no one has 

I think must of us would like to have big cats in the UK, personally i'd love to find some good evidence, a body or get a really good photo on a modern phone with GPS etc that could then be followed up and studied would be brilliant, mind I'd also like to win the lottery but i don't actually buy a ticket so I well understand the futility of wishes versus the reality of reality ?

I grew up fascinated by the tigers, having spent a lot of my early life wandering Whipsnade Zoo, whilst my old man was working, I used to sit on the bank by the tigers and watch a little crowd gather by the tunnel entrance gate and the Tom would wander round on his circuit, if the female was coming into season about 1 in 5 or 6 times as he got to that point he'd turn a spray back through the gate and cover the gathered crowd in piss, they'd spend the rest of the day stinking of tiger piss....

9 hours ago, Greb147 said:

Where are you getting 250 from? ?

Again, these experts claim they have nearly hit one, if that is true then you would expect casualties. 

Sorry mate, I've been out all day.

The chap that does the big cat conversations poddy speculates there could be a uk population of upto 250.

Obviously it's just an educated guess based on what he and the other experts in that field believe...?

• Like 1
4 hours ago, sandymere said:

8 road deaths a year is a sizable amount, over 10 years that would be eighty, yet not a one has been found and if we are led to believe they have been around for 30 years then there's a lot of bodies gone missing..

Re UK roads indeed the 361 isn't a motorway but still accounts for a lot of road kill and then if we consider say the M5 or all the other motorways we have a lot of places to die. Plus the smaller fast A roads are dangerous and the 9 mile commute along the A39, that links into the 361,  I undertake to work has fox, badger,deer along with all the smaller mammals regularly and unfortunately the odd human walking along it. 

Yes, get exactly what your saying Sandy...  nice bit country you've got down there too mate. Had a week at Stowford last October.

Total miles of road in the Uk  262,300.

That's 23,400 miles more than from Earth to the Moon!!

A39 is 9.3 miles long.

Just saying.

Look out for my shite welding next time you're in that Tesco Superstore at Barnstaple mate!!?

• Haha 1

I live on dartmoor and growing up would always hear story's of the beast of bodmin moor and that was ment to be a black big cat some swear to have seen it. My friends mum swears blind she saw a big cat near her house a few years back shes not a silly person  or someone who talks nonsense I'm like 85%behind her but I still have that doubt. Within a couple miles of her house I was working at a couples house who also swear blind they have seen a big cat around that area  numerous times ?‍♂️ never say never but unless I see one myself I wont diss believe nor believe I'll sit on the fence 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • paulus locked this topic