3 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

So only word of mouth by charlatans? 

How did God give us day and night before he created the sun? 

From charlatans ahahahaha was Jesus a charlatan too,suppose he never existed either lol 

Go an read the Bible it will answer your last question,first book genesis if you want to find out

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Francie said:

He describes micro evoloution,then extrapolates that to macro,seen it all before nothing new.

Bananas have 60percent same DNA as us,does that mean were related to bananas too lol 

f**k aye that's right,that's what they promote.

DNA is good building blocks for life,with variation within the kind,micro,God is a good builder with good foundation? 

An no amount of extrapolation can prove otherwise

Edited by Francie
5 minutes ago, Francie said:

From charlatans ahahahaha was Jesus a charlatan too,suppose he never existed either lol 

Go an read the Bible it will answer your last question,first book genesis if you want to find out

The Bible doesn't state the science behind it, day and night before sun, go ahead mate. ?

6 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

The Bible doesn't state the science behind it, day and night before sun, go ahead mate. ?

Haha did you ever hear of the fire an lamp analogy greb? 

• Haha 1
Just now, Francie said:

Haha did you ever hear of the fire an lamp analogy greb? 

f**k me who big was the lamp & fire? 

I know it's bullshit, you know it's bullshit and if everyone was being honest they would claim it's bullshit. ?

38 minutes ago, Francie said:

Bananas have 60percent same DNA as us,does that mean were related to bananas too lol 

DNA is good building blocks for life,with variation within the kind,micro,God is a good builder with good foundation? 

you have not read it or comprehended it if you are using a banana analogy as part of your argument it is obvious you have a closed mind on the subject down to your religious beliefs 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Francie said:

Yep some facing nanas on this site

2 hours ago, greg64 said:

Interesting link, genetics is the future of pretty much everything as well as a window into the past. As to the genetics of evolution just more evidence of its reality.

Edited by sandymere
2 hours ago, Francie said:

Re Bananas and man...the article answers that for you but you'll would need to read it to know that?

• Like 1

I love the pictures sent in to local rags titled "Big Cat spotted" in small town various ? there's follows a blurred picture of a moggy with claims you can see it 10 foot long etc. The human mind will see what it wants rather than what there is 

What they think they see... ?

FB_IMG_1620234010024.jpg.54d2c9ae8bbe62ec3f6ff4b8fc28b1d1.jpg

And what they really see?

FB_IMG_1620234001471_edit_408851051196987.jpg.d4268c901b40a6c98d4156284e762fbf.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 9
2 minutes ago, MH1 said:
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Lisa Deere and her fiancé Nathan from Yeovil Somerset believe they saw a big cat the size of an Alsatian with a long tail -...

So in reality it was a moggy the size of a jack russell, any cnut down that neck of the woods heard of HD. 

• Haha 3
11 hours ago, MH1 said:
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Lisa Deere and her fiancé Nathan from Yeovil Somerset believe they saw a big cat the size of an Alsatian with a long tail -...

To the unknowing it could be this diamond of a dog having a run in a field 

20210506_083322.jpg

20210506_083316.jpg

• Like 1
  • paulus locked this topic