• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, foxdropper said:

Have you ever made your own live catch trap P .

I do have a couple of Aldrich traps as mentioned above, which is what they use to catch and tag or remove cats, grizzly and wolves in country,s they are native, but it’s a bit of a vicious circle, as they are not recognised in this country you would be breaking the law trapping them, ???which makes the Aldrich a very interesting add on to the permitted uk traps, basically without going into to much detail the uk government changed the wording and reasons for this to be used in the uk when they employed someone to capture big cats, not wishing to open a can of worms re conspiracy,s etc but it’s on the net somewhere if you dig deep enough and has been discussed somewhere on this thread, though most of the doubters either chose to ignore or never understood its significance ?

AB5C8F02-A25F-47E7-9A1B-09A788C2C931.png

38 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I do have a couple of Aldrich traps as mentioned above, which is what they use to catch and tag or remove cats, grizzly and wolves in country,s they are native, but it’s a bit of a vicious circle, as they are not recognised in this country you would be breaking the law trapping them, ???which makes the Aldrich a very interesting add on to the permitted uk traps, basically without going into to much detail the uk government changed the wording and reasons for this to be used in the uk when they employed someone to capture big cats, not wishing to open a can of worms re conspiracy,s etc but it’s on the net somewhere if you dig deep enough and has been discussed somewhere on this thread, though most of the doubters either chose to ignore or never understood its significance ?

AB5C8F02-A25F-47E7-9A1B-09A788C2C931.png

I thought it was removed from the list recently, like some of the rabbit traps. Actually surprised that it wasn't.

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Aldrich traps ..... the uk government changed the wording and reasons for this to be used in the uk ...

Must be said; The devious, cunning, body swerving Bast@rds!!!

I won't 'Go into too much detail' either. But, basically, here's the order of the 'Aldrich Trap' in England. From the hip. Fukk citations:

1. Legalise its use against 'Large, non indigenous carnivores'. Once someone turned up demonstrating consummate ability to actually deploy the things, properly.

2. They then changed the wording to something about 'Capturing escaped or lost Circus animals', after some smart arse rang them up and fukked with their heads over the existence of 'Large, non indigenous carnivores' being here to need trapping.

3. Greyman now appears to be showing us they've changed the wording Again? Now they're blabbering, like Boris, about some shit about " Large terrestrial mammals of the order Carnivora, such as wolves. " Who's ever Mentioned fukking Wolves?!

Jesus Fukking Christ, people! Can you not see that, even if " Greyman " is a self deluding, Unicorn hunting, away with the faeries nut job? At least he's only  Self  Fukking Deluding.

He's not twisting, turning and spinning ''Law " to drag you lot round by the arses.

They Are.

Fukk badger carcasses. Fukking Wake Up!

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Must be said; The devious, cunning, body swerving Bast@rds!!!

I won't 'Go into too much detail' either. But, basically, here's the order of the 'Aldrich Trap' in England. From the hip. Fukk citations:

1. Legalise its use against 'Large, non indigenous carnivores'. Once someone turned up demonstrating consummate ability to actually deploy the things, properly.

2. They then changed the wording to something about 'Capturing escaped or lost Circus animals', after some smart arse rang them up and fukked with their heads over the existence of 'Large, non indigenous carnivores' being here to need trapping.

3. Greyman now appears to be showing us they've changed the wording Again? Now they're blabbering, like Boris, about some shit about " Large terrestrial mammals of the order Carnivora, such as wolves. " Who's ever Mentioned fukking Wolves?!

Jesus Fukking Christ, people! Can you not see that, even if " Greyman " is a self deluding, Unicorn hunting, away with the faeries nut job? At least he's only  Self  Fukking Deluding.

He's not twisting, turning and spinning ''Law " to drag you lot round by the arses.

They Are.

Fukk badger carcasses. Fukking Wake Up!

How's your cock pheasant mate?

Pheasant's fine, mate. " Seiko ", the original bird, is gone. Sadly. What ever. That's nature.

Lovely, how the new bird's moved in. Found us. Is now learning to ignore the impotent abuse and complaints of the 'Dogs behind the gate' :)

Dunno. I really don't: Could this be some son of Seiko's, genetically programmed to recognise my pad is a good place to find grub - and fukk the screaming and shouting?

• Like 1

Also i listened to clay newcombs new podcast today . Its about mythical  mountain lions in america. In no way does it correlate with anything here but its a good podcast none the less 

WWW.THEMEATEATER.COM

There are two types of people in the South -- those who have seen mountain lions and those...

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Welsh_red said:

Also i listened to clay newcombs new podcast today . Its about mythical  mountain lions in america. In no way does it correlate with anything here but its a good podcast none the less 

WWW.THEMEATEATER.COM

There are two types of people in the South -- those who have seen mountain lions and those...

It's hard make out, but the tail looks straight and a little shaggy to be a cat. 

I loop watched that clip till my eyes bled. Then, I started pausing it, practically a frame at a time. I'm honestly none the fukking wiser!

It's not small. Closer to that swan then the ducks below it. It's movement looks pretty feline. And that's about where I decide I just haven't got a clue.

I don't know everything though. What about these " Raccoon Dog " sorts of things? How do They move, in any given situation?

It's not a Pit Bull. It's not a Snapping Turtle. I'm pretty sure of that. But, 'Big Cat'? I'd just as soon agree it could be fukking Shergar!

On 08/04/2021 at 23:01, Greb147 said:

It's a damn dog ffs. 

A cockapoo to be exact.

Just goes to show how easy it is to be fooled. If someone says it’s a cat, some will see just that.

WWW.WATFORDOBSERVER.CO.UK

A mysterious animal that TV viewers feared was a wild 'big cat' has turned out to...

Edited by pesky1972
  • Like 3
  • paulus locked this topic