2 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Lots of members on here simply wouldn't go because they have been cashing cheques with their mouths for yrs.... Afraid they may get a bitch slap for their cheek??

Im not afraid of getting a slap, I've no interest in course fishing at all or spending my spare time with people I don't know. Not got enough free time, what free time I do have I try and use wisely 

• Like 1

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

327 pages and you still can’t grasp the basic principles of once it goes on line it’s out of my control, some of my stuff is in an upcoming documentary and I,m also working with other media outlets that would be over the moon if I gave it all up before they release there work,I also have to sign non disclosure agreements before any of it even starts so the programs don’t get ruined before they are aired, just come out your cupboard and puff your chest out at the fisherie and I will show you all I have, there are decent blokes that drive the length of the country for a jolly up but you can’t even make it to the top of the road you clearly have no real interest at all other than making yourself feel brave online, so for that reason I,ll leave it there with this thread and once again you can spank yourself silly having ruined another one from the safety of your own home ?

Just now, Greyman said:

A cats trait of linear movement and the path of least resistance makes canal towpaths, train lines and mway embankments good places for sightings and trail cams ?? ??

I hope you get the evidence you need mate to prove to everyone 

• Like 3
25 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Im not afraid of getting a slap, I've no interest in course fishing at all or spending my spare time with people I don't know. Not got enough free time, what free time I do have I try and use wisely 

? This vehicle is reversing..... 

If anyone did tip up to the comp, have the cheek and play up... Then I do believe you would get filled in for coming the cnut.... Manners cost f**k all really ?

• Like 3
28 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

? This vehicle is reversing..... 

If anyone did tip up to the comp, have the cheek and play up... Then I do believe you would get filled in for coming the cnut.... Manners cost f**k all really ?

i wouldn't come to the comp and act up, not my style 

1 hour ago, Greyman said:

327 pages and you still can’t grasp the basic principles of once it goes on line it’s out of my control, some of my stuff is in an upcoming documentary and I,m also working with other media outlets that would be over the moon if I gave it all up before they release there work,I also have to sign non disclosure agreements before any of it even starts so the programs don’t get ruined before they are aired, just come out your cupboard and puff your chest out at the fisherie and I will show you all I have, there are decent blokes that drive the length of the country for a jolly up but you can’t even make it to the top of the road you clearly have no real interest at all other than making yourself feel brave online, so for that reason I,ll leave it there with this thread and once again you can spank yourself silly having ruined another one from the safety of your own home ?

so if you cant post f**k all why talk about it at all ?

im in no cupboard and no reason to puff my chest out at any fishery, ive no interest in the comp so why would i drive anywhere for it?

ive ruined no thread as soon as anyone questions what you say without proof you get ( and to coin max's phrase) all menstrual

27 minutes ago, EDDIE B said:

"Far too big to be a dog"? Where do they get these people

I think the main confusion comes from the body length not the height, a leopard has the body length of the biggest breeds of dog I,e deerhounds,Danes etc but the height of a spaniel, the pics I’ve actually seen scaled and measured show a height of around 22” but a body length of 3ft plus without the tail like that video I stuck up of the tame one with the rot tie ?

12 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

so if you cant post f**k all why talk about it at all ?

im in no cupboard and no reason to puff my chest out at any fishery, ive no interest in the comp so why would i drive anywhere for it?

ive ruined no thread as soon as anyone questions what you say without proof you get ( and to coin max's phrase) all menstrual

I,m trying to be polite and not loose my rag so if you want to no what I have drive the short distance and see if not just stop being a prick and do one, you are ruining things for people who are interested, you are a key board warrior with no backbone so stop trying to paint yourself in a different light as everyone here can see you for what you are, apparently your old man was a decent sort and had a bit of respect in the real world, you must have been the runt of the litter and a proper embarrassment now just jog on, I,m sure your Facebook crew will be missing you by now ??

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I,m trying to be polite and not loose my rag so if you want to no what I have drive the short distance and see if not just stop being a prick and do one, you are ruining things for people who are interested, you are a key board warrior with no backbone so stop trying to paint yourself in a different light as everyone here can see you for what you are, apparently your old man was a decent sort and had a bit of respect in the real world, you must have been the runt of the litter and a proper embarrassment now just jog on, I,m sure your Facebook crew will be missing you by now ??

my last reply on this - im not driving anywhere to see anything, why come on the internet and then have to drive 100 miles to see it? ill just accept we'll see no proof of anything. im interested but your word isnt proof of f**k all

im not trying to paint myself in any light, no need to. iv plenty of respect in the real world thanks 

3 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

The local rags are great ones for making a story ?

Reckon the picture could be anything, looks long in the front legs so my guess is a werewolf ? and the dog print is a dog print. 

• paulus locked this topic