• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Big moggy jc very long tail as well 

It would be very easy to place a scale model in the same spot to confirm its size a real leopard is only around 22” ATS nothing like a lion and a black leopard looks just like a moggy apart from the tail this is the only captive black leopard in the uk for comparison ?

56ABE1A6-A0B5-4C12-906D-F9081840ED96.jpeg

• Like 2

Same sort of illness going on in Australia with the Thylasine. Huge excitement lately from a group who believe the Thylacine is not extinct, where they got trail cam footage showing a family of Thylacine. The were 100% sure they had got the proof they were searching for. They sent the footage to experts to be verified. Turns out to be a type of bloody wallaby, and not Thylacine?

WWW.ABC.NET.AU

'We found a thylacine': They're the words so many of us would love to be true. But if we really want to see a...

1 minute ago, EDDIE B said:

Same sort of illness going on in Australia with the Thylasine. Huge excitement lately from a group who believe the Thylacine is not extinct, where they got trail cam footage showing a family of Thylacine. The were 100% sure they had got the proof they were searching for. They sent the footage to experts to be verified. Turns out to be a type of bloody wallaby, and not Thylacine?

WWW.ABC.NET.AU

'We found a thylacine': They're the words so many of us would love to be true. But if we really want to see a...

A sign of the times. 

• Haha 1
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

The animal, which has been sighted in recent weeks in the countryside outside Bari, may have escaped from the villa of a mafia boss, according to local media reports.

Video: https://www.lagazzettadelmezzogiorno.it/upload/5555596-pantavi.mp4

Edited by notahunter
  • Like 1

I had an incident I had to deal with the other night where a member of publics cat was bowled over by a train and they wanted it confirmed, normal job I thought until I rocked up on site it was a Savannah Hybrid cat a male one I’ve never seen a cat so big, being allowed to roam the streets no wonder we get all these big cat sightings with these things about.

This picture off of google 975C142C-0588-45FB-98F5-68CBD90C939F.jpeg.832ec77640e4f218b6b297153e8fb025.jpeggives you an idea of the size I was quite surprised to be honest I had to get a bigger bag. 

• Like 3
21 minutes ago, notahunter said:

Canada not UK

What in the holiness of all Fukks is that guy doing?!? :icon_eek: I'd genuinely pay fukking good money, to see any mad kunt pick up a wild, Canadian lynx and wander about giving it ear ache! How did he even Do that?!?

• Haha 1
25 minutes ago, FLATTOP said:

I had an incident I had to deal with the other night where a member of publics cat was bowled over by a train and they wanted it confirmed, normal job I thought until I rocked up on site it was a Savannah Hybrid cat a male one I’ve never seen a cat so big, being allowed to roam the streets no wonder we get all these big cat sightings with these things about.

This picture off of google 975C142C-0588-45FB-98F5-68CBD90C939F.jpeg.832ec77640e4f218b6b297153e8fb025.jpeggives you an idea of the size I was quite surprised to be honest I had to get a bigger bag. 

They are a very recent trend, but will in time bring much more confusion to the subject have already dismissed a few alleged sightings as being these and have caught one on a trail cam using a motorway under pass ?

• Thanks 1
47 minutes ago, notahunter said:
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

The animal, which has been sighted in recent weeks in the countryside outside Bari, may have escaped from the villa of a mafia boss, according to local media reports.

Video: https://www.lagazzettadelmezzogiorno.it/upload/5555596-pantavi.mp4

There is a podcast from Spain were one was dumped from a van and has remained at large in the area for several years slowly reverting to its natural ways, I think that one is just an assumption that it was a pet and the fact it was seen in the same area 12months previous indicates it may actually already have a territory ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • paulus locked this topic