• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, ryaldinhio said:

You seen this one greyman?....

Seems domesticated as not scared of the presence of people at all.....

If this is what the pet cats look like nowadays then no wonder people are reporting sightings

Does look a fair old size. Wouldn't want the c@nt digging his claws into my lap while he made himself comfy!!

• Haha 1
19 minutes ago, MH1 said:
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

It is now estimated that there are two million deer in the UK and the numbers are soaring. Lynx Trust UK wants to...

Them fuckers be living off pheasants and rabbits. Not deer

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 21/01/2021 at 15:20, ryaldinhio said:

You seen this one greyman?....

Seems domesticated as not scared of the presence of people at all.....

If this is what the pet cats look like nowadays then no wonder people are reporting sightings

Designer breeds mate, it’s a savannah cat I think, cross with a serval and a domestic, second crosses can be bought and sold same as a house cat but first crosses are licensed like a dangerous animal, it’s all more genes into whatever we already have here ???

• Like 1
On 25/01/2021 at 14:59, EDDIE B said:

Them fuckers be living off pheasants and rabbits. Not deer

Diet seems very seasonal mate, spring summer definitely small stuff as you suggest good for teaching your young to hunt as well but come winter a deer a week is much easier to catch, I have never found an eaten out deer before September or after March same seems to happen with the odd sheep that go as well ??

8 hours ago, steve66 said:

I've got mate Steve, big shooting man, swears 100% seen a black Leopard at Ranskill.. and a farmer had it in his yard one night not long after.. heard the geese kicking off and went to check.

I've spent some time looking for a big pussey in middle of the night in Donny mate... usually on St Ledger day!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
On 08/02/2021 at 20:02, Bush Rummager said:

I've got mate Steve, big shooting man, swears 100% seen a black Leopard at Ranskill.. and a farmer had it in his yard one night not long after.. heard the geese kicking off and went to check.

I've spent some time looking for a big pussey in middle of the night in Donny mate... usually on St Ledger day!!

Wouldn't have to look far on ledger weekend ????

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • paulus locked this topic