• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

Just now, gnipper said:

He sounded a right twat, I don't know how anyone could put up with the way he speaks to them on that documentary thing.

Funny you mention that I watched his later one the other day. 

Completely full of himself and an obvious fantasist but he was a fascinating character wasn't he. 

8 hours ago, Greyman said:

Here you go mate the railway inspector, not sure if you are anywhere near this or familiar with the place ?

8D921FC4-CC76-4EAF-B977-93F74C7E0F41.png

Listened to that earlier, very interesting.. i know Edale quite well ( where the rail inspector had the sighting) i park there a couple of times a year and walk a big loop around the top of Kinder scout. Very bleak moorland up on top, highest point in Derbyshire.

I've only got a couple of pics to hand but gives you an idea of the area. Never seem to get many folk right on the top, see edge of the plateau in pic, that's why i like it up there!!

DSC08837.JPG.bc438a72bd770a443b7378ad07378f1a.JPG

DSC08836.JPG.1d696d050b06dbb175355fffe4767d0b.JPG

• Like 3
12 hours ago, Bush Rummager said:

Listened to that earlier, very interesting.. i know Edale quite well ( where the rail inspector had the sighting) i park there a couple of times a year and walk a big loop around the top of Kinder scout. Very bleak moorland up on top, highest point in Derbyshire.

I've only got a couple of pics to hand but gives you an idea of the area. Never seem to get many folk right on the top, see edge of the plateau in pic, that's why i like it up there!!

DSC08837.JPG.bc438a72bd770a443b7378ad07378f1a.JPG

DSC08836.JPG.1d696d050b06dbb175355fffe4767d0b.JPG

I often look at the geography of the land when I hear of sightings and if you were after off loading a large predatory animal  undetected in a place you thought it would survive there you go, same as,exmoor, Bodmin the quantocks and loads more also look at the similarity’s with the Ghats of India and the rockies of America and Canada, ??✌️

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

The thing that tells me dog is that isn't really icy conditions is it, that thin layer of snow would offer said animal plenty of traction. 

Edit- The real give away is the frontal lobe, cats have two and dogs have the one, that clearly only has one. 

Edited by Greb147
  • Like 1

The footprint is better than the pic by a long way, the pic looks like an underfed dog and though not clear appears to be wearing a collar though the quality is not good enough to be sure of anything ?

9A0E9CC5-CA38-47C4-9E9D-FD8F367589FB.png

9 hours ago, ryaldinhio said:

Greyman.....what was the podcasts please? I've just downloaded a podcast app so will have a listen while I'm on the road.

Here you go mate sorry I can’t always do links ?

936EF59C-91A4-4309-A49E-00B8434AE1AE.png

• Like 1
  • paulus locked this topic