Agreed mate but maybe it’s not farmers land .You’d think it be easy to just bung a cam somewhere and get crisp full bodied pics but in GMs defence it ain’t that easy .I now stand or sit where I’m expecting the animal to be and see what the cam is doing .

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

Has GM hacked your account???

Now you're making excuses for what I've just Actually Shown is fukking simple! Twelve hours it took me to come up with clear, full bodied, crisp and clear, irrefutable proof that this is a moggy.

How many years of arse ends - 'That could be a leopards tail If you really scrunch your eyes up. (I know it looks like a branch. But ...!)' - have we had?

GM's constantly telling us how he's a phantom. He moves like a shadow through the land. Unstoppable as he sits, quietly sniggering at those sent out to hunt him down, as they pass by. So on and so forth. But, that hedge is like the Matrix? Even He can't get through it?

Okay. Then I, a clapped out old rat catcher who can barely stagger a few hundred yards, stick My trail cam where I think it'll catch something, and there we are. Incontrovertible.

Deer heading for the same hole in the hedge? Clear as day! Cows, fukking around in the field? Gottcha! Panther appears and goes into the same hedge? Arse end.

I'm not out to decry anyone or anything. I'm not looking for an argument. I'm just saying, with absolutely concrete visible evidence to back it up, that I set a trail cam to 'catch' something? I bloody well 'catch' it. Full on. No ambiguity. No mysterious arse ends.

When I first got mine, I had fun building an album of every creature out there (Alright, and a nice clip of my neighbours wife. But, we won't go into that one) It was So Fukking Easy, I got bored with it!

Cows? Four stakes and fifteen foot of white tape. They won't go near it. Camera set where ever you want it. It's not rocket science.

• Haha 7
23 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

That leaves me in no doubt that the clip is 100% bullshit. 

What are we supposed to see? All I saw was a dark 'shape' at the end of the beam, and heard what sounded like a rambler reaching into his pocket rummaging for a crisp ?

• Haha 2
6 hours ago, foxdropper said:

I’m surprised the media dosnt take the piss out of clips like that rather than try their best at presenting it as evidence .

Its almost like there are people wanting to fake pics and vids for some crazy agenda .

Papers pay money for a story that stirs the imagination 

• paulus locked this topic