4 minutes ago, smithie said:

Them that dont want big cats or dont believe will find  a way to discredit any  evidence shown and them that want cats In the wild will believe any evidence and see what they want in any thing put forward to them..

This thread could be 500 more pages and nothing  changed.

That statement is quite the opposite of the truth I throw out far more sightings and claims than I accept, over the last 300 pages there have been rather a lot of fake claims and I do my best to prove them false, I think the last one I spotted the blokes feet that was walking the alleged big cat that was put forward in a national news paper, so no I think those of us that actually go out looking and trying to find things are probably more critical than the general public, ?

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, smithie said:

Them that dont want big cats or dont believe will find  a way to discredit any  evidence shown and them that want cats In the wild will believe any evidence and see what they want in any thing put forward to them..

Sburrup miserable cnut

• Haha 5
2 hours ago, smithie said:

True but the onus is on those trying to convince others to put compelling evidence forward, an account by two old women just won't do imo. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

True but the onus is on those trying to convince others to put compelling evidence forward, an account by two old women just won't do imo. 

The two old lady,s went to a newspaper and have very little to do with  anyone trying to build a case, and as I,ve said a lot of times I’m not really bothered about convincing you or anyone else, I do what I do regardless and I share things or try to explain things, it’s entirely up to you and everybody else how they take it ?

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Greyman said:

The two old lady,s went to a newspaper and have very little to do with  anyone trying to build a case, and as I,ve said a lot of times I’m not really bothered about convincing you or anyone else, I do what I do regardless and I share things or try to explain things, it’s entirely up to you and everybody else how they take it ?

I can accept all that but the way you hang on to some of these stories without any evidence at all makes me sometimes think you're wanting something to be there that just isn't. 

Links to these so called sightings are not doing anything to help the cause IMO, I remember another supposed sighting where the black moggy is walking on the railway track, complete bullshit and clearly a house cat. 

8 hours ago, Greb147 said:

I remember another supposed sighting where the black moggy is walking on the railway track, complete bullshit and clearly a house cat. 

I think i remember that one or another one on a train track , think it was on here actually.  Im sure someone said you can see its size because of the sleepers and how many sleepers it covers/size of the sleepers and spacing. Cant remember what the consensus was but that should give a fool proof size approximation as i assume they would be pretty standard size

4 hours ago, Welsh_red said:

I think i remember that one or another one on a train track , think it was on here actually.  Im sure someone said you can see its size because of the sleepers and how many sleepers it covers/size of the sleepers and spacing. Cant remember what the consensus was but that should give a fool proof size approximation as i assume they would be pretty standard size

That's it, it's clearly not a big cat as you can the scale of it next to the track. 

• paulus locked this topic