• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

10 hours ago, FOXHUNTER said:

More bollocks .

I almost find it embarrassing when alleged country people can come out with an answer like that, shows massive ignorance and is one of the main reasons people keep quiet about what they see, recon your school report probably ended with could have done better most years, ?

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I almost find it embarrassing when alleged country people can come out with an answer like that, shows massive ignorance and is one of the main reasons people keep quiet about what they see, recon your school report probably ended with could have done better most years, ?

come on greyman ...two women walking there dogs THINK they saw a big cat about 75 yard away ......hardly compelling evidence is it...

• Like 1

On a slightly brighter note, in the summer I went along to a podcast interview on the Severn way, a footpath that runs for over 200 miles, to meet a bloke that had been followed by a large black cat on his evening walk, while the interview was going on I was crawling about in the hedge the witness said the animal disappeared into, anyhow I was  only able to find one run that travelled through the hedge, then I found some claw marks and a lump of bark knocked off a fallen tree that it would of passed over, so stuck an old camera up by the run, it was pretty knackered and didn’t work very well in the dark, well I managed one change of the SD card before the camera was pinched and it had over 500 pictures of cows a few deer a farmer on it, the other week I was having a sort through some of the images and have caught another arse end disappearing into the same hole in the hedge, nothing conclusive to those that just won’t have it but to me it ticks all the box,s, just getting a couple of size comparison overlays  done on it and it will be going up on the podcast, so that is an independent witness, fresh kills, claw marks and a photo of a black arse with a long tail disappearing into the same hole the witness highlighted, all within a couple of hundred yards, coincidence ??? will get the pics on for the panel once the overviews are finished?

1 minute ago, TOMO said:

come on greyman ...two women walking there dogs THINK they saw a big cat about 75 yard away ......hardly compelling evidence is it...

Totally agree with you mate but if you look at how many other people see things in the same area you can’t just dismiss them all as looneys and cranks it just shuts down and stifles any debate or discussion ?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Greyman said:

On a slightly brighter note, in the summer I went along to a podcast interview on the Severn way, a footpath that runs for over 200 miles, to meet a bloke that had been followed by a large black cat on his evening walk, while the interview was going on I was crawling about in the hedge the witness said the animal disappeared into, anyhow I was  only able to find one run that travelled through the hedge, then I found some claw marks and a lump of bark knocked off a fallen tree that it would of passed over, so stuck an old camera up by the run, it was pretty knackered and didn’t work very well in the dark, well I managed one change of the SD card before the camera was pinched and it had over 500 pictures of cows a few deer a farmer on it, the other week I was having a sort through some of the images and have caught another arse end disappearing into the same hole in the hedge, nothing conclusive to those that just won’t have it but to me it ticks all the box,s, just getting a couple of size comparison overlays  done on it and it will be going up on the podcast, so that is an independent witness, fresh kills, claw marks and a photo of a black arse with a long tail disappearing into the same hole the witness highlighted, all within a couple of hundred yards, coincidence ??? will get the pics on for the panel once the overviews are finished?

Totally agree with you mate but if you look at how many other people see things in the same area you can’t just dismiss them all as looneys and cranks it just shuts down and stifles any debate or discussion ?

More bollocks ?

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, TOMO said:

They can't even see over a fcuking steering wheel properly let alone 75 yard away...... 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Greyman said:

More twats, thought after 300 pages we had actually got past this shit but at least greb,s entertained so well done you ?

Why bring me in to it? ?

Come on we need more than the word of a couple of old fogies to move this thread on. 

Edited by Greb147
2 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Hows the job search going brown noser? 

Now I remember, it’s the pie police trying to have a little go back because he got ripped for arse licking his way to the top of the pie world, before they said thanks for that now you,ve grassed all your mates up we don’t need you anymore and let him go ??

• Haha 4

Them that dont want big cats or dont believe will find  a way to discredit any  evidence shown and them that want cats In the wild will believe any evidence and see what they want in any thing put forward to them..

This thread could be 500 more pages and nothing  changed.

• Like 4
  • paulus locked this topic