Are you seriously putting that pic up as an example of a Puma kill lol.A half eaten ,scavenged carcass with a few wind blown leaves on it .Wheres all the plucked hair ,can’t all blow away .Its no wonder a few don’t take this seriously when we’ve to believe that shite .
Puma totally cover  the kill with whatever debris and foliage is available .

image.jpeg.31bfc627f526db00d9d4d76ae3de3181.jpeg

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Blackmag said:

Might be my eyes but that looks like it's had its throat cut and been  hid by humans hands not a cat has  was that on your perm fd ?

Not one of mine I get a lot of pics and reports sent to me, apparently a lot of the foliage and twigs was moved off of it before the picture was taken,  nor really a lot of point just putting a pile of leaves up as an example when some people don’t believe a word you say, ?

Few of the pics on the net all smothered with the preys hair ,plucked by the cat and scraped up with foliage .

That pics  you put up  contains not one  hair that I can see  .Are you happy that that’s a Puma kill GM if not why put it up ?

7 hours ago, Greyman said:

Not one of mine I get a lot of pics and reports sent to me, apparently a lot of the foliage and twigs was moved off of it before the picture was taken,  nor really a lot of point just putting a pile of leaves up as an example when some people don’t believe a word you say, ?

I was referring to fox dropper gm not what you put up 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sorry if I offend your obvious sensitive natures .Pussy footing about hasn’t got anywhere so it’s the “av that” route .Dont really care if I get a reply or not it’s the feel good factor that he knows that I know ,he is full of the proverbial .
When I first started reading this thread I thought to myself GM was maybe someone I could learn something off but to be blunt and to the point he’s not .Maybe he’s easily lead ,maybe he’s desperate to prove something or maybe he’s not the countryman he portrays and likes to think he is ,or all three ,but one fact remains constant ,we arnt  being shown anything that resembles the large cats we are lead to believe exist in the UK .Im afraid if GM has come under any personal attacks it’s his own doing .
Ive listened to all the podcast things and heard nothing ,watched all the docs on you tube ,seen nothing .

The questions  asked arnt hard ,just common behaviour traits amongst large cats ,tame or otherwise yet some choose to disregard facts in favour of an unproven myth .Whether the questions are written pc or not ,they are relevant and here to stay .

Evidence is what’s needed chaps ,cold hard ,solid evidence not the smoke and mirrors seen thus far .
The mark of a developed brain is to question everything until satisfied ,others might be but I’m far from that .

2 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Sorry if I offend your obvious sensitive natures .Pussy footing about hasn’t got anywhere so it’s the “av that” route .Dont really care if I get a reply or not it’s the feel good factor that he knows that I know ,he is full of the proverbial .
When I first started reading this thread I thought to myself GM was maybe someone I could learn something off but to be blunt and to the point he’s not .Maybe he’s easily lead ,maybe he’s desperate to prove something or maybe he’s not the countryman he portrays and likes to think he is ,or all three ,but one fact remains constant ,we arnt  being shown anything that resembles the large cats we are lead to believe exist in the UK .Im afraid if GM has come under any personal attacks it’s his own doing .
Ive listened to all the podcast things and heard nothing ,watched all the docs on you tube ,seen nothing .

The questions  asked arnt hard ,just common behaviour traits amongst large cats ,tame or otherwise yet some choose to disregard facts in favour of an unproven myth .Whether the questions are written pc or not ,they are relevant and here to stay .

Evidence is what’s needed chaps ,cold hard ,solid evidence not the smoke and mirrors seen thus far .
The mark of a developed brain is to question everything until satisfied ,others might be but I’m far from that .

Im just curious mate....what sort of % belief are you for the presence of big cats in the countryside.....i dont believe you are 100% against the idea or you wouldnt keep returning to the subject....personally im probably about 60/40 against at this time whereas id imagine theres people as much as 90/10 in favour.....i dont see how anybody could be 100% in favour unless they had seen things with their own eyes but its just human nature that different experiences and understandings of the countryside will form different views and opinions...thats cause for healthy debate surely ?

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2

Totally agree with all of that Gnash .People are entitled to think whatever but if someone puts up something which is meant to be one thing but dosnt really meet that description ,I’d like to think there are people who say so not just go with the flow and agree .

As for percentage I’d say I’m 98% against with the other two based on so many sightings and the fact I’d love it to be true .

There are so many things against that to write them all here would be an all afternoon job and I’m off with the dogs in a mo .
It’s extremely simple in my eyes ,if they are there let’s see them or proof they are there in the form of actual large cats ,kills and spoor  ,not something mocked up or guessed at .Cats arnt ghosts and walk with four paws on the ground so where’s  the prints to and from kills ,the actual kill sight where it happened  ,torn up ground and subsequent visits to the kill .Plenty of feasible answers as to what has fed on these animals but certainly nothing pointing to  a large cat .
Mention conspiracy theories about cover ups and you’ve lost all respect I  had for anyone with an interest in this .Not happening .

• Like 1

Nice one, Message to GREB have just had a line inspector from Derbyshire get in touch with rick about an encounter he had on the railways 5 years ago, he’s going to do a podcast in the future will let you know when it goes live ?

• Like 3
26 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Nice one, Message to GREB have just had a line inspector from Derbyshire get in touch with rick about an encounter he had on the railways 5 years ago, he’s going to do a podcast in the future will let you know when it goes live ?

Good work. ?

• Like 1
On 17/10/2020 at 14:02, foxdropper said:

Totally agree with all of that Gnash .People are entitled to think whatever but if someone puts up something which is meant to be one thing but dosnt really meet that description ,I’d like to think there are people who say so not just go with the flow and agree .

As for percentage I’d say I’m 98% against with the other two based on so many sightings and the fact I’d love it to be true .

There are so many things against that to write them all here would be an all afternoon job and I’m off with the dogs in a mo .
It’s extremely simple in my eyes ,if they are there let’s see them or proof they are there in the form of actual large cats ,kills and spoor  ,not something mocked up or guessed at .Cats arnt ghosts and walk with four paws on the ground so where’s  the prints to and from kills ,the actual kill sight where it happened  ,torn up ground and subsequent visits to the kill .Plenty of feasible answers as to what has fed on these animals but certainly nothing pointing to  a large cat .
Mention conspiracy theories about cover ups and you’ve lost all respect I  had for anyone with an interest in this .Not happening .

Fair comment.

I still dont think anyone is trying to pull a fast one though and honestly cant understand why you get so excitable around the subject mate.

Edited by gnasher16
4 hours ago, Greyman said:

Interesting! Where abouts in Derbyshire mate? Obviously i understand if you want keep it quiet untill the podcast is released. I'm on the Notts/ Derbyshire boarder. 

Those podcasts are good listening mate, I've enjoyed picking my way through them...?

• Like 4
  • paulus locked this topic