3 hours ago, Welsh_red said:

Of course its not evidence.  Someone saying they seen something is not evidence is it

You don't want to know where the bullshit deepens really tho do you . Your just looking for a rise from greyman 

No mate ,anybody is free to provide evidence 

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, shaaark said:

That's the one dc put up a couple of weeks ago arry ?

Sorry must have missed that so much narrow minded stuff being posted.

In 2011 it was announced by the Centre for Fortean Zoology that DNAtesting, carried out by Durham University on hairs found in north-Devon, showed that a leopard was living in the area.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1

Tim I told you of a keeper I could name and a location I believe shovel lever had seen the same photo of a big cat shot I could also give you the details of a farmer who has seen the same animal twice now talk to him you will soon realise he's nothing to gain but he's a hes black or white sort of lad as straight as they come 

Edited by Blackmag
  • Like 2

Evidence

Captures / road kills / shootings of exotic cats in the UK.felicity.jpg

Felicity, as she was called, was capture by farmer Ted Noble at Cannich Scotland in 1980. This followed a string of reports dating back to 1976 in the area. Controversy surrounds this capture to date. Felicity was moved to the Highland Wildlife Park where she ended her days as somewhat a tourist attraction. (1980)

ludlowjunglecat.jpg

This jungle cat was found at the side of the road in Shropshire and was probably a casualty of a vehicle strike. It is rumoured that this cat mated with domestic cats and had several offspring. One large smokey grey cat called Jasper had all the characteristics and markings of a jungle cat. It later found its way to Dr Karl Shuker. (1989)

Stuart Skinner shot a leopard cat on the Isle of Wight after thinking it was a rampaging fox that had been taking ducks and chickens from a farm on the Island. He did not report the incident for several months thinking he had shot a protected species. (1993)

91%20Norwich%20Lynx%20pic%20BBCS%20copy.jpg

Summer 1991 - Northern Lynx (Felis Lynx) shot near Beccles, Suffolk, after it killed about 15 sheep over a two-week period. After spending a short time in the farmers freezer it was sold on to a local game dealer - who then had it stuffed and sold it to a local collector - who apparently now has it on display in his house. The BBCS learnt about this previous unreported story last year and have unearthed the only pictures of it to exist. 

A lynx was shot dead by R.U.C. marksman near the village of Fintona on the 18th of February 1996. The shooting followed days of reports of a 'young lion' in the area. The lynx, which was wearing a collar, was believed to have escaped from a private collection. 
The body was suupposedly stuffed and placed in the R.U.C. museum.

Cheers Arry

• Like 4
4 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Your either totally missing the point of my posts or your a closet spotter scared to come out .

My whole point centres around the fact we have someone  who has invested a lot of time and money ,who has imparted a certain amount of knowledge on the subject but still cant provide anything to prove to us the existence of big cats here in the uk .
If you think he’s not tried his damnest to get us to accept it as fact then we are reading two different threads bud .
Any other thread on any other subject would have been ridiculed by everyone if no real evidence showed within 300 pages yet we are asked to go easy ,dont keep on ,look for yourself lol .Look for  what ,they ain’t there .
I repeat again ,anyone who wants to come up with theories or scenarios has to in my eyes ,be able to justify them but blanked questions and more scenarios ,alongside cover up theories just adds to conclusion it’s all bollocks and we are being lead a good un .

It suits those who want to believe to keep the whole subject in a shroud of secrecy that keeps people’s interest , giving them a platform to muddy the waters however they see fit .

I dont buy it one bit and will say so as long as we are fed bollocks but asked  to believe the few sightings not one of which is backed up by a decent pic in this day and age of tech never before available .
GM isn’t the only only by far but he’s apparently the guru lads look to for appraisal so stands to reason he will get the most flack if nothing is answered .

Some will just go with the flow  either not bothered by lack of anything or indeed too thick to need facts to believe .Ill let a few pipe in on that subject rather than single anyone  out ?????

Come on how much....you can tell me ?....you have too much enthusiasm not to have something riding on it.

" look to for appraisal "....what a curious choice of words,Greyman has more knowledge and experience on the subject than anyone else its perfectly natural to ask his opinions ?....starting to sound like you just have a bee in your bonnet for him mate.

• Like 4
3 hours ago, stumfelter said:

I've had four with the works van, sometimes it pays to follow them onto the pavement....

? same.....ive done at least 2 or 3 over the years.....or maybe dead cats in the street is just a London thing then ?

13 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

? what a strange thing not to believe that somebody hasnt seen a dead cat at the side of the road. Mad how were all wired up different. A totally insignificant thing not sure what makes you think I'd lie about it?

Oh for f**k sake im not calling you a liar...... you havent seen a dead cat ok no problem.....f****n roll on !

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Come on how much....you can tell me ?....you have too much enthusiasm not to have something riding on it.

" look to for appraisal "....what a curious choice of words,Greyman has more knowledge and experience on the subject than anyone else its perfectly natural to ask his opinions ?....starting to sound like you just have a bee in your bonnet for him mate.

Look to for appraisal ........is self explanatory Gnash .Everyone in this thread that has had a sighting asks GM for his thoughts ,appraisal ,ain’t rocket science bud .

9 hours ago, Blackmag said:

Tim I told you of a keeper I could name and a location I believe shovel lever had seen the same photo of a big cat shot I could also give you the details of a farmer who has seen the same animal twice now talk to him you will soon realise he's nothing to gain but he's a hes black or white sort of lad as straight as they come 

But that would involve shutting up for 10 minutes and listening to someone else’s opinion, which quite sadly he Appears incapable of, I,ve had sighting s within a few miles of his house  and yet he’s never even asked or shown any interest, for someone that claims to be Chippenham greatest pest controller there’s a lot goes on on his patch he’s completely unaware of and he’s made it very obvious here why no one would want to tell him anything, ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

That evidence also shows lost/released big cats get caught or killed like folk have mentioned on here before. Not part of the arguing by the way??‍♂️

Those small cats and offspring would probably be mistaken by folk for fancy pets these days 

• paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic