Reading through this topic its getting hard to decipher who is joking and who isnt now !....people saying they,ve never seen a dead cat at the roadside ?.....then Foxdropper who im starting to think must have money riding on it....he,s just trying too hard not to have ?

As for all these "give me locations,give me evidence " demands Greyman gets ive never heard him once throughout this whole topic try to convince anyone....he shares his opinions,simple, if folk are interested enough to keep coming back to the topic why not get out there and have a look around for yourselves or worst ways have a look into the podcasts etc.....seems like yous want others to do the leg work while you sit and make a decision you're not a jury !

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 5
  • Haha 2

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

Your either totally missing the point of my posts or your a closet spotter scared to come out .

My whole point centres around the fact we have someone  who has invested a lot of time and money ,who has imparted a certain amount of knowledge on the subject but still cant provide anything to prove to us the existence of big cats here in the uk .
If you think he’s not tried his damnest to get us to accept it as fact then we are reading two different threads bud .
Any other thread on any other subject would have been ridiculed by everyone if no real evidence showed within 300 pages yet we are asked to go easy ,dont keep on ,look for yourself lol .Look for  what ,they ain’t there .
I repeat again ,anyone who wants to come up with theories or scenarios has to in my eyes ,be able to justify them but blanked questions and more scenarios ,alongside cover up theories just adds to conclusion it’s all bollocks and we are being lead a good un .

It suits those who want to believe to keep the whole subject in a shroud of secrecy that keeps people’s interest , giving them a platform to muddy the waters however they see fit .

I dont buy it one bit and will say so as long as we are fed bollocks but asked  to believe the few sightings not one of which is backed up by a decent pic in this day and age of tech never before available .
GM isn’t the only only by far but he’s apparently the guru lads look to for appraisal so stands to reason he will get the most flack if nothing is answered .

Some will just go with the flow  either not bothered by lack of anything or indeed too thick to need facts to believe .Ill let a few pipe in on that subject rather than single anyone  out ?????

8 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

I've never seen a dead cat at the roadside. 

See either badgers, fox , rabbits, hedgehogs every other day but cant recall every seeing a dead cat.

I'm not sure I see where the joke would be ?

You live in Glasgow,a busy heavily populated city and you have never seen a dead cat at the roadside.........either Scotland has impeccable drivers or the moggys know their green cross code up there !

• Haha 1

Personally I think all the nay sayers just need to take a step back, the tone is getting fairly aggressive and all basically aimed at poor Greyman. I enjoy reading what he has to say and whilst I think it unlikely there are big cats in the uk no one can be 100% sure either way but I would LOVE greyman to get his evidence. Until then let’s just not force the one man that keeps this thread readable by constantly belittling his beliefs. Spread the love gents ?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
56 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

You said yourself it’s not evidence lol .I just want to know where the bullshits deepest .

Of course its not evidence.  Someone saying they seen something is not evidence is it

You don't want to know where the bullshit deepens really tho do you . Your just looking for a rise from greyman 

• Like 3
52 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

Of course its not evidence.  Someone saying they seen something is not evidence is it

You don't want to know where the bullshit deepens really tho do you . Your just looking for a rise from greyman 

Not at all bud .Just need more than what we are getting to take  the thread seriously 

Physical evidence[edit]

Just going by the info on this page alone, it seems strange that every documentry you see on British big cats always say there has yet to be proof of their existance in the wild. Also the government denies that they exist even after the following proven cases:

Captures, road kills, shootings and skeletal remains

• "Felicity the Puma" was captured by farmer Ted Noble at Cannich, Inverness-shire, Scotland in 1980. Her capture followed a string of sightings from the area, and they continued after her capture. She lived out her days as a tourist attraction at the Highland Wildlife Park, Kinguisse. There remains some controversy over whether she had ever been "wild" for any period of time. After her death she was stuffed and mounted and is now on display in the Inverness Museum, Inverness, Highland.
  • In July 2005 a farmer in North Devon discovered a skull belonging to a large cat, and has since been identified as that of a Puma. It is currently being examined. It follows many reports of cats in the area (Beast of Exmoor), and even a report of a farmer shooting and later burying a Puma.
  • A Eurasian Lynx was shot in summer 1991 near Norwich, Norfolk. It had killed around 15 sheep within two weeks. The story was only reported in 2003, and the Lynx is apparently owned by taxidermy collector in Suffolk. For many years the cat was considered to have been a hoax, particularly by the hunting community. But in March 2006 a police report confired that the case was true. It was a probably escapee from a facility in the area that bred animals including Eurasian Lynxes.
  • A Clouded Leopard, a rare cat species from the tropics, escaped in Kent in 1975. She was shot nine months after and had fed on rabbits and lambs in the meantime.
  • A Jungle Cat (presumably killed by a vehicle collision) was found at the side of the road near Ludlow, Shropshire, in 1989. It was rumored that the cat mated with farm cats in the area and produced offspring. One cat, called "Jasper" had all the characteristics of a hybrid.
  • A Leopard Cat was shot by Stuart Skinner on the Isle of Wight after mistaking it for a fox taking his poultry. However it was not reported immediately due to their fact that he thought he had shot a protected species.
  • A Eurasian Lynx was captured in Golders Green, Greater London in 2001 after a witness reported "a leopard sat on her garden wall". The Lynx was captured and later taken to London Zoo.
  • Another Caracal was shot by a RUC marksman in Fintona, County Tyrone, Northern Ireland in 1996.
  • A Puma was shot in 1987 by police officers near to the Greenwich Observatory, Greater London.
  • Another Jungle Cat was killed as it crossed the road at Hayling Island, Hampshire in 1988.
  • Also in 1988 a Leopard Cat was shot and killed by a farmer at Widecombe-in-the-Moor, Dartmoor, Devon.
  • In May 1980, a dead Lioness was found in a lake near a disused railway quarry in St Helens, Lancashire.
  • In the late 1970s, a Puma was caught near the Civic Centre in Barnstaple, Devon.

I think thats proof enough, although the case in 1980 of the dead Lioness in the lake did turn out to have had something tied to it and it had been drowned.

Cheers Arry

• Like 8
  • paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic