• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Francie said:

It is very comparable sandy, lansera is correct, if the police will cover up sex crimes against children then they can cover anything up. 

But it wasn't covered up very well and came out, whereas why cover up a dead leopard and continue to do so. Plus a national cover up is much more difficult as a road kill found by Joe bloggs would be all over Facebook in 5 minutes. 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Francie said:

It is very comparable sandy, lansera is correct, if the police will cover up sex crimes against children then they can cover anything up. 

It's not though is it as police are never first on the scene to see something like a black panther dead at the side of the road. 

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

It's not though is it as police are never first on the scene to see something like a black panther dead at the side of the road. 

But that's not what I said, I'm merely stating the police can an do whatever they like, an that they can cover anything up. 

• Like 1
Just now, Francie said:

But that's not what I said, I'm merely stating the police can an do whatever they like, an that they can cover anything up. 

Think you’ll find it was the media that covered up the Muslim thing bud .Police were all over it .

Just now, Francie said:

Yeah of course if they were on the scene first and had the power to stop people filming. 

In reality dozens would have been knocked over by now if reports on their numbers are true, you really believe one wouldn't have been filmed by now? 

3 minutes ago, sandymere said:

But it wasn't covered up very well and came out, whereas why cover up a dead leopard and continue to do so. Plus a national cover up is much more difficult as a road kill found by Joe bloggs would be all over Facebook in 5 minutes. 

It was covered up very well, sure how long has it been going on an nothing was done, an that was cops, social workers mps etc hundreds of professional people in trusted positions kept it quiet, so I can easily see  1 or 2 dead big cats get covered up for various reasons, but you can't see it sandy cause you think the sun shines out of the states arse buddy. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Think you’ll find it was the media that covered up the Muslim thing bud .Police were all over it .

Wrong . . Police , Social services & Councils (mainly labour) covered it up the MSM done as they where told with D notices from Government . Police where all over parents who complained , Massive cover up their still trying to hide the facts of what /who actually did / said what !! 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, lanesra said:

Wrong . . Police , Social services & Councils (mainly labour) covered it up the MSM done as they where told with D notices from Government . Police where all over parents who complained , Massive cover up their still trying to hide the facts of what /who actually did / said what !! 

I was just typing the same answer buddy ? tim maybe you should concentrate more on this subject something more closer to your beliefs 

Edited by Blackmag
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Yeah of course if they were on the scene first and had the power to stop people filming. 

In reality dozens would have been knocked over by now if reports on their numbers are true, you really believe one wouldn't have been filmed by now? 

You keep assuming that everyone loves a fb story, an would put such things on fb, not everyone is like that ye know, so you can't tar everyone with the filming for fb craic. 

Take for instance your pad video, some say its true, others don't, have wee seen proof, no, does that mean it doesn't exist, no. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, lanesra said:

You still haven't addressed my points of Joe Bloggs filming one or taking a pic of a dead cat at the roadside. 

You can be live on Facebook or YouTube in an instant and in a matter of minutes you have millions of views. 

The police don't have the resources let alone the power to keep all that under radar. 

I don't think they would even attempt to hide it in the first place either, it's hardly the revealing of extra terrestrial life is it? 

I stand corrected mate but can you explain why no one hasn’t  just basted the net with a decent vid like they do of their tea .WhatsApp would be favourite with phones pinging all across the country within seconds of a sighting or dead cat .

The cover up falls flat on its face when faced with modern phones and today’s must share mentality .

The shootings in NZ were all over the net within minutes .

• paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic