Sadly mate ,I don’t dance to anyone’s tune .Dont like it block me ,ban me whatever .Put up evidence and I’ll change the record mate but until that day I’m afraid your stuck with someone who won’t be fooled nor dosnt take lightly to being fooled .Its very simple isn’t it .Put something up that will shut us ,me forever or get the piss ripped simples .

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

And conveniently twice he had no phone with him, hmmmm... 

We don't know how long ago it took place though.surely a countryman looking at something hunting rabbits 200yds away for 20mins is 99% sure what he is looking at though..or do you believe the man is lying or made a mistake in what he was looking at ?

• Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, king said:

We don't know how long ago it took place though.surely a countryman looking at something hunting rabbits 200yds away for 20mins is 99% sure what he is looking at though..or do you believe the man is lying or made a mistake in what he was looking at ?

I think he's lying, if he's seen it twice then I doubt that is by coincidence. You would think he would be able to find it again and film it or get a good picture of it? 

10 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I think he's lying, if he's seen it twice then I doubt that is by coincidence. You would think he would be able to find it again and film it or get a good picture of it? 

I just read arry's post I can't see where he said twice his mate seen it.

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Now you're talking about Arry? We were on about that fella who claimed to see it twice. 

No I'm on about arry lol.we must have the wires crossed.

Why would mates I've known for over fifty years lie to me and not report or go to the press ffs. Some I have said have you seen a big cat out of interest, got their account but never ever put it about. These are good countrymen I've know all my life,  one I grew up with our gardens backed onto each other solid guy watch one for twenty minute stalking rabbits while doing a gutter on a bungalow on the side of Dartmoor  about two hundred yards away. Not liars good country folk good accounts.

Cheers Arry

• Thanks 1
54 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Will we see any pics Arry ,genuine question bud .

I wish mate. This is honest truth I gave this mate a rubber brick phone and he won't use it, it took photos about the size of a postage stamp. No photos, but I will tell you his account is one of the best I have heard. I 100% believe him he never mentioned this account till I asked him. He was working on a bungalow  on the side of Dartmoor near a place called Wrangaton not far from Sparkwelll Zoo Dartmoor. He was up a ladder with his mate footing it when he spotted a large big black cat stalking along a hedge infrount of two rabbits.  As it got closer to the rabbits one bolted towards him and his mate at this point the cat look towards them and spotted them gave up the hunt and crossed into the hedge. He never boasted about this never reported it never went to the press and only told me when asked. A totally genuine country guy who has been hunting, fishing, ferreting a small holder and follows the hunt, I 100% totally believe him..

I know you think this is all wacky I know and I respect that. About this time there were a lot of sittings around here, a lot seem to centre near Sparkwell. Keepers have seen Puma's on the out side off the wire and is common knowledge down here. 

I know you do not hold any credence in it but about 20years ago there were loads of sightings around here. A black big cat was getting loads of press as it keep getting spotted. Strange thing is it started in the same area off south Dartmoor but started to move east towards the coast every day or two a sighting 10 or fifteen miles further east. It was getting closer and closer to were I was lamping with my son, we started carrying some SPSG's this mights sound over kill now. But this cat passed us by must have swam the river Dart and was now spotted on the outskirts of Torquay. I thought strange at the time what the f**k is this thing doing, then it became obvious Paignton Zoo reckon it could smell other cats. I have know idea how far cats can smell other cats on heat but am convinced thats what this cat was up to.

Cheers Arry

I know you do not believe FD and respect that but please respect my believe I have followed interest over 50 years and think there is something in it.

• Like 5
On 18/09/2020 at 12:37, sandymere said:

Your inability to converse about the subject in hand without recourse to personal insult  when your statements are challenged is telling but I'll give you another opportunity to answer.

Are you saying all the Police are involved in a conspiracy or is there a special unit that go round the country picking up dead big cats?

The police just like everyone else gossip in the pub with their mates, talk to their families etc, cover ups get leaked.

How do they keep the highway staff from talking?

This is where your wrong concerning Police cover ups , look how long they covered up the rape of generations of white girls at the hands of Muslims , if they can do that then covering up ANYTHING isn’t a surprise .

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
1 hour ago, Greb147 said:

They may not be lying but they may be wrong or mistaken?

So I take it your a countryman and if you watch something for twenty minutes you would know what your are looking at having seem just about every animal that lives in the UK? Oh come on.

Cheers Arry

53 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

That offends me big time you do not know him. A nicer bloke you will never meet.

I never ever said he saw it twice. He gave a good convincing account how he was up a ladder watching a Big Black Cat stalking too rabbits. Thats what offends me how it get twisted he will not carry a phone even after I gave him a JCB brick. Which in all honesty would not give you a photo any way. the guy is straight as a die, through and through country man.

Cheers Arry

24 minutes ago, Arry said:

I wish mate. This is honest truth I gave this mate a rubber brick phone and he won't use it, it took photos about the size of a postage stamp. No photos, but I will tell you his account is one of the best I have heard. I 100% believe him he never mentioned this account till I asked him. He was working on a bungalow  on the side of Dartmoor near a place called Wrangaton not far from Sparkwelll Zoo Dartmoor. He was up a ladder with his mate footing it when he spotted a large big black cat stalking along a hedge infrount of two rabbits.  As it got closer to the rabbits one bolted towards him and his mate at this point the cat look towards them and spotted them gave up the hunt and crossed into the hedge. He never boasted about this never reported it never went to the press and only told me when asked. A totally genuine country guy who has been hunting, fishing, ferreting a small holder and follows the hunt, I 100% totally believe him..

I know you think this is all wacky I know and I respect that. About this time there were a lot of sittings around here, a lot seem to centre near Sparkwell. Keepers have seen Puma's on the out side off the wire and is common knowledge down here. 

I know you do not hold any credence in it but about 20years ago there were loads of sightings around here. A black big cat was getting loads of press as it keep getting spotted. Strange thing is it started in the same area off south Dartmoor but started to move east towards the coast every day or two a sighting 10 or fifteen miles further east. It was getting closer and closer to were I was lamping with my son, we started carrying some SPSG's this mights sound over kill now. But this cat passed us by must have swam the river Dart and was now spotted on the outskirts of Torquay. I thought strange at the time what the f**k is this thing doing, then it became obvious Paignton Zoo reckon it could smell other cats. I have know idea how far cats can smell other cats on heat but am convinced thats what this cat was up to.

Cheers Arry

I know you do not believe FD and respect that but please respect my believe I have followed interest over 50 years and think there is something in it.

I respect your honest  take on it mate but my stance remains firm .Until I see a glint of a decent pic I’m afraid I’m sceptical of people’s sighting and motives for saying so .Thats not to call you out on anything as you’ve just related a story you’ve been told ..

Having shot for years ,I’ve come to the conclusion very many countrymen can’t define distance to save their  lives .

• Sad 1
  • paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic