13 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Whatever Sidney .Your impeccable source own a brush with 10 new heads and 9 new handles by any chance .

That's just ludicrous, absurd! 

Anybody knows you go through more handles than heads. 

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, king said:

I've just read this comment on a video on YouTube.now this lad was rabbit shooting so surely he's spent some time in the countryside.why would he make this up.thats if it is lies..

Screenshot_20200922-185503.png.29942762a57844893a02a1687b3adba6.png

Waist height, was he a midget or something? 

Leopards aren't that tall shaggy. 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

Waist height, was he a midget or something? 

Leopards aren't that tall shaggy. 

The point I'm getting at.is why would he make such a thing up.what is the actual point of him typing all that out if it's a total lye.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, king said:

The point I'm getting at.is why would he make such a thing up.what is the actual point of him typing all that out if it's a total lye.

Why do people make shit up about Bigfoot and the Loch Ness Monster, people lie. 

@shaaarkThere was 2 black panthers in a scrap yard in North Wales.... Owner went down, cats went missing.... There's been footprints of an adult and cub outside the storey Arms outdoor pursuit centre just up the road from us mate?

Few yrs back 2 lads I knocked about with went and sourced some half x boar... A pregnant female and a few young sounders... The mad fuckers let them go in a forestry block in the Borough..... Hounds are run through there regularly..... They have never been seen again as far as I know?I can find signs of them and track them piece of piss up the FOD have done for the last 20 yrs.... Went to Turkey last November... Could smell them in the hotel grounds lol And found signs of them in the mountains there... Last night of the holiday had a massive electrical storm... There was 20/30 running through the hotel grounds... ?My boy said 'Dad we need a lurcher' ?I will be back there and looking into hunting next time?

DSC_0074.JPG.2b50a4bcacd399554cea29b87cf84488.JPGDSC_0083.JPG.7512a72fb6678f44ef00688850ea3d06.JPGDSC_0076.JPG.cf10c7a9cca17ed789de0363f2dfc1fe.JPG

Damage they caused to locals beehives..... Tons of shotgun shells scattered about... The locals sit and wait it out for them apparently ?

• Like 3

Not everyone has seen one though Dean .Is it not probably some people are more susceptible to seeing something and read more into it than they have actually seen ,like Nessy ,ufos and Bigfoot because there are people adamant they’ve seen these myths too .Ill wager a few have seen all 4 .

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

Not everyone has claimed to see big cats.. 

So every single report from different people who have seen big cats in the uk are 100% lies.surely that's impossible in itself.

2 minutes ago, king said:

So every single report from different people who have seen big cats in the uk are 100% lies.surely that's impossible in itself.

How is it? Can you show me any convincing footage out of all those countless sighting videos on the Web? 

2 minutes ago, king said:

So are the  ufo sightings all Cosha  too Dean .And Nessy and Bigfoot and Elvis being alive and well and living in Peckham .

3 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Not everyone has seen one though Dean .Is it not probably some people are more susceptible to seeing something and read more into it than they have actually seen ,like Nessy ,ufos and Bigfoot .

I'm not going to reply to you so stop quoting me.you are like some sort of control freak type person..

• Haha 1
  • paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic