2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

That I know but apparently there's been lots of sightings of big cats so obviously they can't be elusive as first thought? Unless of course you believe all these sightings on tape are fake or a case of mistaken identity? 

Greyman has just said that the police are called to shift dead cats after being killed by cars, you don't think by now someone  would have been on the scene first and taken pics or videos? 

You , me , and everybody in this thread know a big majority of the news articles you see online are cats . Made as clickbait for internet traffic . Seen one before of a big cat eating a pidgeon. It was dreadfull to look at 

• Like 1

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Greyman said:

They will tolerate an area of 40 square miles so still need more, and there is also some good work in the rockies with tracked pumas being filmed socially interacting even sharing kills so what was thought to be a solitary animal up to very recently has now just been seen in a different light, this is Hollywood one of the busiest places on the planet no one had seen this until he was trapped and collared now he’s know as p22 and crosses one of the busiest freeways in America his last mate sadly didn’t make it ?

F12864F6-3DA5-45E0-947B-F07EADFA9DA0.png

Like most  big cats they have a substantial territory, they still kill each other in fights though. Male cougars kill their offspring and such. 

4 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

You , me , and everybody in this thread know a big majority of the news articles you see online are cats . Made as clickbait for internet traffic . Seen one before of a big cat eating a pidgeon. It was dreadfull to look at 

I know that but you would expect at least one to be authentic if it were true? 

3 hours ago, foxdropper said:

That dosnt make sense at all Gnash .I realised years ago there’s no point looking for what isn’t there .Greyman is searching for something that I believe will never be found exactly like god so how is there a comparison .Im at ease knowing I’m missing nothing .

Francie is just fishing for a reaction on something he knows I usually bite on ,going down the route of how do I know lol.

My opinion is based 50/50 on both my own thinking and the words of these so called believers who have nothing but fantasy to back up anything .This also applies to this cat debacle thing .

Its not me trying to convince  others there are large carnivores roaming the countryside that are never spotted when anyone has a decent camera nor do they flee from hounds nor are they hit on roads .The list goes on with enough to make an informed choice they ain’t there ,same as that god thing floating about apparently caring for all of us .

Well if that’s the case he’s a c**t and ain’t doing a very good job of shepherding his sheep .

"belief "....simple....a person who is convinced of something without proof has belief rather than factual evidence......you have no factual evidence that God doesnt exist but you " believe " he doesnt anyway......no different to Greyman.....infact he probably has more evidence of his " belief " than you have of yours !

Ultimately people " believe " whatever they want... you are no different to anyone else mate.

• Like 8
3 hours ago, Greyman said:

Because when I tell you the police clear up several body’s a year you will call me a liar but that’s what happens. 

So all these police are working together to keep the secret? Come that's just not human nature. And the road workers cutting the verges along the west countries highways that find the carcass of fox, deer etc daily, they're all keeping the secret as well? That's called a conspiracy theory.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy_theory

Edited by sandymere
  • Thanks 1
10 hours ago, sandymere said:

So all these police are working together to keep the secret? Come that's just not human nature. And the road workers cutting the verges along the west countries highways that find the carcass of fox, deer etc daily, they're all keeping the secret as well? That's called a conspiracy theory.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy_theory

And if I wanted the opinion of a true countryman from your area I would go and speak with arry and not a man who spends his life copying and pasting wikilinks like you do, same as you done to try and prove your points and opinions on why we should remain in the EU, at that point I lost all respect for you as a man so please don’t hold your breath waiting for me to reply to your pathetic posts ?

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, Greyman said:

And if I wanted the opinion of a true countryman from your area I would go and speak with arry and not a man who spends his life copying and pasting wikilinks like you do, same as you done to try and prove your points and opinions on why we should remain in the EU, at that point I lost all respect for you as a man so please don’t hold your breath waiting for me to reply to your pathetic posts ?

Your inability to converse about the subject in hand without recourse to personal insult  when your statements are challenged is telling but I'll give you another opportunity to answer.

Are you saying all the Police are involved in a conspiracy or is there a special unit that go round the country picking up dead big cats?

The police just like everyone else gossip in the pub with their mates, talk to their families etc, cover ups get leaked.

How do they keep the highway staff from talking?

• Thanks 1
43 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Your inability to converse about the subject in hand without recourse to personal insult  when your statements are challenged is telling but I'll give you another opportunity to answer.

Are you saying all the Police are involved in a conspiracy or is there a special unit that go round the country picking up dead big cats?

The police just like everyone else gossip in the pub with their mates, talk to their families etc, cover ups get leaked.

How do they keep the highway staff from talking?

Oh I,m really not resorting to insults, I told you at the time what I think of you and I,m telling you again now,  I won’t change my opinion and of all the people on here I,m less likely to engage you in any form of conversation about anything than anyone, so if you want to no anything I suggest you go out and do some research for yourself, and give Wikipedia a miss?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

yet more fuel for the fire mum my told me about her brother who lives up the hill from cheltenham and he had some mates over from south africa and they said how many big cats do you have?.he replied none when they said they could smell them.you would think a couple of blokes who know what they are talking about could tell the difference from a moggy and a big cat.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
20 minutes ago, .357shooter said:

yet more fuel for the fire mum my told me about her brother who lives up the hill from cheltenham and he had some mates over from south africa and they said how many big cats do you have?.he replied none when they said they could smell them.you would think a couple of blokes who know what they are talking about could tell the difference from a moggy and a big cat.

Funny thing mate have heard a simular thing from an old lady from Africa that told her friend she could smell them when she went for a walk in the woods together, a few bits and pieces that I have put up on here have been checked over and confirmed by a tracker of cats from South Africa, I find a footprint and can see it’s feline and the size of my fist but they can tell you if it’s front back male female leopard or puma, which makes it even funnier when the resident expert tells me it’s a dog, penguin or someone’s fingers, apparently the smell is slightly metallic I,m told though have never noticed it myself??

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Isn't that a jackal? That's a bit like me asking if they have cougars in SA and someone showing me a picture of a jaguar.

Dogs smell nothing like foxes. Why should jackals?

It’s a cape fox the only one they have mate I think ?

• Thanks 1
  • paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic