1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

Lol .Wrong mate .You can decide for yourself this winter if you like on an invite for a pike fishing day .

Ive met loads of lads off here and don’t see any of them calling me anything .

Im just a forthright talker that dosnt really care about intimidation that invariably follows a forthright post .

If makes me the character you perceive then so be it .
Bullying is the reserve of those who can’t take it and if you show me where I’ve lost the plot mate and not taken anything in good humour then fair play I’m a bully .

Im pretty chilled but at the same time get a bit pissed off when threads like this promise to deliver but don’t ,pics are shite ,evidence is sketchy and I can’t work out why if there are supposed to be 500 roaming our lands .

You have been nothing but courteous ,it’s true and I’ve been obnoxious at times but only because I see it going nowhere despite the carrot that is dangled weekly .

If you can’t see it from the perspective of those who see only attempts at hoodwinking us then you’ll never understand the other side of the debate .

Not a bully, oh yes you fcukin are. Lol. 

What did you tell a lad on here?? Oh that's right you'd get lads to go pay him a visit. Lol. Why didn't you say you'd go see him yourself??  The true sign of a bully is getting other lads to do your dirty work. Guess you were afraid the lad would kick your fat ass back down the garden path. Lol. 

• Haha 3

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, sandymere said:

Personally i don't believe, no road kills, no trail cams etc etc and just the basic feasibility of big cats living and breeding in this small island full of hunters, birdwatchers, keepers and terrier men hole checking etc etc but the article does touch on the reasons people do believe and the unreliability of sightings, basically most of what we see is made up. For me whats more interesting is the psychology of why people believe including why the harder their beliefs are attacked the more they cling to them.

figments of the imagination don’t leave footprints I don’t think, ?

04142762-E3EC-4FE7-97B5-5CC573D674F1.jpeg

4E0ED03C-D0D4-4AEE-9328-2A38EC65D2ED.jpeg

Shame it's turned into the f***ing comedy hr? really enjoy having a gander at this thread,the  differing opinions are all good when it's a healthy discussion , but the belittling and schoolboy insults?no need really let's be honest.... A Thl dust up in an 8x8 pit is needed..... Could even do some good with the proceeds, there's enough Action Jackson on here?

• Like 7
2 hours ago, Greyman said:

If you want to have a listen on the podcast all your questions will be answered and if we are trying to create a cloak of mystery why is there a fresh story and more photos added every month?? In all honesty there will never be an official government announcement on the subject so it’s a case of drip feeding information, and you all need to stop obsessing with the clear photo, the science in the labs is were all the real evidence is, the last bit about territorial fights is quite funny as that would only happen in over populated areas and the uk is around a quarter of a million square kilometres with let’s say a 1000 cats that would give each one an area of around 250 kilometres squared Hardly worth fighting over when they get down to an area of 40 squared they may have a little territorial squabble ??

But you're talking as though the population would be spread out all over the country when they would be in localised areas. 

As for you saying one will be spotted on dashcam, why hasn't any been knocked over and found already by now? 

Just now, Greb147 said:

But you're talking as though the population would be spread out all over the country when they would be in localised areas. 

As for you saying one will be spotted on dashcam, why hasn't any been knocked over and found already by now? 

Because when I tell you the police clear up several body’s a year you will call me a liar but that’s what happens also if you did take the time to listen to the podcasts there is a bloke that claims to have run one over, the populations started in areas that were once considered safe that’s why my part of the world is probably more active than many, as we have Bodmin exmoor Dartmoor the quantocks the mendips and the Cotswolds Forest of Dean all around me these were considered remote wildernesses that people would dump unwanted animals on and still do to this day 

7AE07112-B833-4F0E-B048-6D964F7FA96C.png

1DC110BF-2E6E-4ECD-8BAF-EB36E5E23B69.png

D581F82C-3480-4074-91A1-1DC1219F2E2B.png

C7A3D17B-3AFC-40C7-8698-F8D007B2E2B4.png

C68F1D33-05A3-45E0-8C7F-DE24236C55D2.png

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Because when I tell you the police clear up several body’s a year you will call me a liar but that’s what happens also if you did take the time to listen to the podcasts there is a bloke that claims to have run one over, the populations started in areas that were once considered safe that’s why my part of the world is probably more active than many, as we have Bodmin exmoor Dartmoor the quantocks the mendips and the Cotswolds Forest of Dean all around me these were considered remote wildernesses that people would dump unwanted animals on and still do to this day 

7AE07112-B833-4F0E-B048-6D964F7FA96C.png

1DC110BF-2E6E-4ECD-8BAF-EB36E5E23B69.png

D581F82C-3480-4074-91A1-1DC1219F2E2B.png

C7A3D17B-3AFC-40C7-8698-F8D007B2E2B4.png

C68F1D33-05A3-45E0-8C7F-DE24236C55D2.png

You would think that someone would see one and stop to look if one was dead at the side of the road, I spot plenty of dead deer, badger, fox whilst driving on the motorway. 

That's what I said, you were talking as though the populations were spread across Britain when they would be in localised areas which in turn would cause fights over mates and such. 

11 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

You would think that someone would see one and stop to look if one was dead at the side of the road, I spot plenty of dead deer, badger, fox whilst driving on the motorway. 

That's what I said, you were talking as though the populations were spread across Britain when they would be in localised areas which in turn would cause fights over mates and such. 

Plenty of deer , badgers , foxes in this country 

7 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

Plenty of deer , badgers , foxes in this country 

That I know but apparently there's been lots of sightings of big cats so obviously they can't be elusive as first thought? Unless of course you believe all these sightings on tape are fake or a case of mistaken identity? 

Greyman has just said that the police are called to shift dead cats after being killed by cars, you don't think by now someone  would have been on the scene first and taken pics or videos? 

Edited by Greb147
18 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

They will tolerate an area of 40 square miles so still need more, and there is also some good work in the rockies with tracked pumas being filmed socially interacting even sharing kills so what was thought to be a solitary animal up to very recently has now just been seen in a different light, this is Hollywood one of the busiest places on the planet no one had seen this until he was trapped and collared now he’s know as p22 and crosses one of the busiest freeways in America his last mate sadly didn’t make it ?

F12864F6-3DA5-45E0-947B-F07EADFA9DA0.png

• paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic