19 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

I think what Francie is getting at mate,and im inclined to agree....is that you are happy to believe that God doesnt exist without proof but you are denigrating Greyman for doing exactly what you are doing.

That dosnt make sense at all Gnash .I realised years ago there’s no point looking for what isn’t there .Greyman is searching for something that I believe will never be found exactly like god so how is there a comparison .Im at ease knowing I’m missing nothing .

Francie is just fishing for a reaction on something he knows I usually bite on ,going down the route of how do I know lol.

My opinion is based 50/50 on both my own thinking and the words of these so called believers who have nothing but fantasy to back up anything .This also applies to this cat debacle thing .

Its not me trying to convince  others there are large carnivores roaming the countryside that are never spotted when anyone has a decent camera nor do they flee from hounds nor are they hit on roads .The list goes on with enough to make an informed choice they ain’t there ,same as that god thing floating about apparently caring for all of us .

Well if that’s the case he’s a c**t and ain’t doing a very good job of shepherding his sheep .

• Haha 1

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

20 hours ago, Greb147 said:

20 hours ago, Greb147 said:

But this evidence also needs to be backed up by science. 

Anyone could could do or say anything to suit their agenda. 

Like I said earlier, why haven't we seen any killed by cars or found the remains of any killed in territorial fights? 

I know what Shark was getting at but you would have thought that by now there would at least be one picture or video of good quality. 

If you want to have a listen on the podcast all your questions will be answered and if we are trying to create a cloak of mystery why is there a fresh story and more photos added every month?? In all honesty there will never be an official government announcement on the subject so it’s a case of drip feeding information, and you all need to stop obsessing with the clear photo, the science in the labs is were all the real evidence is, the last bit about territorial fights is quite funny as that would only happen in over populated areas and the uk is around a quarter of a million square kilometres with let’s say a 1000 cats that would give each one an area of around 250 kilometres squared Hardly worth fighting over when they get down to an area of 40 squared they may have a little territorial squabble ??

well after talking to my mates today about my sighting one of the older shooters said a friend of his had put up a video of a big cat and was told by the police to take the film off whatever site he put it up on.their reason was not to scare people ffs.also my boss had seen one back in the 90,s on his estate.

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Without the odious pleasure of meeting him it’s very apparent what he actually is and I’d put a pound or two on to say he’s one of those big mouthy lumps that goes round shouting and bullying his opinion on everyone then disappears up his own arse when someone actually stands up to him, but used to getting his own way through intimidation,, at a guess ???

Lol .Wrong mate .You can decide for yourself this winter if you like on an invite for a pike fishing day .

Ive met loads of lads off here and don’t see any of them calling me anything .

Im just a forthright talker that dosnt really care about intimidation that invariably follows a forthright post .

If makes me the character you perceive then so be it .
Bullying is the reserve of those who can’t take it and if you show me where I’ve lost the plot mate and not taken anything in good humour then fair play I’m a bully .

Im pretty chilled but at the same time get a bit pissed off when threads like this promise to deliver but don’t ,pics are shite ,evidence is sketchy and I can’t work out why if there are supposed to be 500 roaming our lands .

You have been nothing but courteous ,it’s true and I’ve been obnoxious at times but only because I see it going nowhere despite the carrot that is dangled weekly .

If you can’t see it from the perspective of those who see only attempts at hoodwinking us then you’ll never understand the other side of the debate .

Dont believe they are out there as no real evidence. When you think that there are keepers and shooters out every night of the week with thermal and nv they would be seen and shot. Cameras everywhere and hounds out drawing ground how come there is no evidence , tell you why because they ain't there. ?

13 minutes ago, .357shooter said:

well after talking to my mates today about my sighting one of the older shooters said a friend of his had put up a video of a big cat and was told by the police to take the film off whatever site he put it up on.their reason was not to scare people ffs.also my boss had seen one back in the 90,s on his estate.

Would there be any chance of putting that vid up here mate .
Was there a police investigation into the sighting and what was the outcome  mate 

2 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER said:

Dont believe they are out there as no real evidence. When you think that there are keepers and shooters out every night of the week with thermal and nv they would be seen and shot. Cameras everywhere and hounds out drawing ground how come there is no evidence , tell you why because they ain't there. ?

Steady Mark you’ll get called a bully .

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Is that pic supposed to be backing up a story in Dorset lol .Your going to laugh your tits off if it is .

Rest of the article makes good sense though .

Personally i don't believe, no road kills, no trail cams etc etc and just the basic feasibility of big cats living and breeding in this small island full of hunters, birdwatchers, keepers and terrier men hole checking etc etc but the article does touch on the reasons people do believe and the unreliability of sightings, basically most of what we see is made up. For me whats more interesting is the psychology of why people believe including why the harder their beliefs are attacked the more they cling to them.

Sat here thinking I was going to blank but no ,tip  goes round ,lift the rod and there tis ,a tiny gudgeon ,bottom feeder named Don .Caught this little f****r so often he’s unceremoniously tossed  in the net without a second thought .

Been in more fishnets than a soho stripper .

Your a parasite Don with a tiny brain no bigger than the bottom feeder you resemble .

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Personally i don't believe, no road kills, no trail cams etc etc and just the basic feasibility of big cats living and breeding in this small island full of hunters, birdwatchers, keepers and terrier men hole checking etc etc but the article does touch on the reasons people do believe and the unreliability of sightings, basically most of what we see is made up. For me whats more interesting is the psychology of why people believe including why the harder their beliefs are attacked the more they cling to them.

Spot on mate and my thoughts to a T .

Trouble is you can’t speak up anymore for fear of being called a bully when reality is we just want answers .

I guess we just have to pussy foot round those who have  easy suggestion syndrome just like we do with gender afflictions .

30 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Spot on mate and my thoughts to a T .

Trouble is you can’t speak up anymore for fear of being called a bully when reality is we just want answers .

I guess we just have to pussy foot round those who have  easy suggestion syndrome just like we do with gender afflictions .

There is a difference with speaking up and just being obnoxious and rude, .357 shooter and several others have said to you they have seen them with there own eyes and you have not engaged in any kind of dialect with them other than to carry on shouting, it’s not funny and it’s not just the craic, it’s just pathetic and rude and now your acting the victim like people are bullying you, if you really want answers the trick is to shut your mouth and use your ears for a while  ?

• Thanks 2
14 minutes ago, Greyman said:

There is a difference with speaking up and just being obnoxious and rude, .357 shooter and several others have said to you they have seen them with there own eyes and you have not engaged in any kind of dialect with them other than to carry on shouting, it’s not funny and it’s not just the craic, it’s just pathetic and rude and now your acting the victim like people are bullying you, if you really want answers the trick is to shut your mouth and use your ears for a while  ?

Victim lol good  one .I'm just not good at going with the flow when something needs to be said .Ill say it to your face mate no probs at all .
Ive replied to .357 in a courteous manner but let’s brush that and keep on FD bashing as it detracts from the fact you have f**k all  and fuels the morons with the charisma of a leach .

Ill leave the real  dialect to you as it’s  your dream not mine .
You are here on a public forum trying your damnest to convince anyone who will listen that there big cats out there that nobody has a pic of .No one to blame but yourself .
If I banged on about pixies and fairies incessantly I’d be under fire no doubt  and rightly so do us all a favour and come up with something we can all wow at not the shite we are fed thus far .

You want to know me instead of surmising then accept that offer or do the other .Makes not a scrap of difference to me either way .

Keep banging on about this shite without nothing to show us and you’ll lose what little support you have on here .

• paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic