22 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

But the onus is on the people who are claiming them to be true, until they show hard evidence then it will be just another Loch Ness myth. 

And folk are out there putting in the leg work so to speak.someone in the uk could have solid hard evidence that they would never release through fear of the gun lads turning up in massive numbers.over time the truth will surely come out or then again maybe not..

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

I've met Greyman and he showed us some pics which were pretty good.

Hes a top lad and no way should be called out for something he enjoys and genuinely has faith in... he ain't forcing anyone to believe anything, he is only trying to prove it to himself first and foremost... I hope he gets the clear photo or carcass etc, he has lots of other evidence that is enough to keep him at it...

• Like 9
3 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

I've met Greyman and he showed us some pics which were pretty good.

Hes a top lad and no way should be called out for something he enjoys and genuinely has faith in... he ain't forcing anyone to believe anything, he is only trying to prove it to himself first and foremost... I hope he gets the clear photo or carcass etc, he has lots of other evidence that is enough to keep him at it...

What pics did he show you then? 

Good on him if he enjoys what he's doing but in my belief if they were out there we would have had something concrete by now. 

12 minutes ago, king said:

And folk are out there putting in the leg work so to speak.someone in the uk could have solid hard evidence that they would never release through fear of the gun lads turning up in massive numbers.over time the truth will surely come out or then again maybe not..

That's what I can't get my head around, those making a noise about wanting to prove of their existence wouldn't be doing so in the first place if they didn't want anybody else to find out about it. 

7 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

That's what I can't get my head around, those making a noise about wanting to prove of their existence wouldn't be doing so in the first place if they didn't want anybody else to find out about it. 

It's the type of conversation that has no end untill solid proof is shown.but folk are seeking the truth and fair play to them.even if it's for there own curiosity and will never be made public..

I might have already posted this but a few years ago on my way out for a mornings walk about i was a passenger in a car with a mate and saw what i think was a large black cat, it ran between two silage bales so i know it was was no moggy. pulled into the farmyard minutes later and the farmer with tears in his eyes laughing tells us that his son recons that he had seen a big black cat running up the valley from his bedroom window. I know what i saw and think it was the same animal as the farmers son seen, like others have said it seems unreal that no photographs or proof has appeared but i think that big cats are out there

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

I think what Francie is getting at mate,and im inclined to agree....is that you are happy to believe that God doesnt exist without proof but you are denigrating Greyman for doing exactly what you are doing.

Excatly gnash. 

1 minute ago, hambone said:

I might have already posted this but a few years ago on my way out for a mornings walk about i was a passenger in a car with a mate and saw what i think was a large black cat, it ran between two silage bales so i know it was was no moggy. pulled into the farmyard minutes later and the farmer with tears in his eyes laughing tells us that his son recons that he had seen a big black cat running up the valley from his bedroom window. I know what i saw and think it was the same animal as the farmers son seen, like others have said it seems unreal that no photographs or proof has appeared but i think that big cats are out there

My old deerhound one late evening jumped a gate,bounced over the lane and into the forest.i was 10 seconds behind him.when I got over the gate u saw a bloke and his kid stood still in fear.until they saw me.the relief they showed led me to ask if they were ok.they said they thought butch was a big black panther.they were sure at the time it was.

2 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

My old deerhound one late evening jumped a gate,bounced over the lane and into the forest.i was 10 seconds behind him.when I got over the gate u saw a bloke and his kid stood still in fear.until they saw me.the relief they showed led me to ask if they were ok.they said they thought butch was a big black panther.they were sure at the time it was.

Mate...What i saw wasn't a deerhound...not even a stealth one. ?

2 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

As an example when I lived up In wye valley a pet shop owner and exotic keeper told me of someone that had a caiman yet didn’t have a licence , 

so there are people keeping dangerous animals with out the paperwork they are getting them somewhere and some how .

Went to see a lad in the valley once he was busy digging out the coal shed floor.

I asked him what he was doing that for. Alligator he said.he was going to get 1 and keep it in the coal shed..it sounds crazy I know but I think he could of sourced 1 

As the house he took me to in port talbot to see his mate was like chester zoo the amount of exotic reptiles was unbelievable.deadly snakes amongst them.the biggest bedroom was boiling hot. a big red gas bottle connected to a fire crazy heat in there.

So yes I agree if you know certain people you could probably get anything...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I have know idea if there big cats in UK.I dont live there.What I find amazing is this exact argument goes on all across the state of Alabama (roughly size of England)in every little country store.Some say they have seen black Panthers but there is no proof.What I can tell you about big cat sightings is it has provided me a chance to dig a few places after the current hunters left.When you show up with a terrier and a shovel to chase a black panther you get some strange looks.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, king said:

56 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Greb, see king's post above,  that is one of the reasons why a lot of people wouldn't come forward. 

I've done it myself, not with big cats though, but to keep certain fieldsports 'enthusiasts/nutters' away from certain areas

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Greb, see king's post above,  that is one of the reasons why a lot of people wouldn't come forward. 

I've done it myself, not with big cats though, but to keep certain fieldsports 'enthusiasts/nutters' away from certain areas

You're not getting what I'm saying though. 

If these people didn't want anyone to know of their existence then they wouldn't be wanting to convince us or tell anyone they're out there.

• Thanks 1
  • paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic